1 bedroom apartment for saleEden Square, Cheapside, Liverpool, L2 2DQ
- Luxury fittings and finishes throughout
- Just 5 minutes walk to the business district!
- Unique, high-demand development of only 6 apartments
- Ready for occupation in just 4 weeks!
- Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Secure CCTV monitoring and building access
Tenure: Leasehold, 133 years remaining
>> Eden Square is ready for completion in just 4 weeks time and comprises only 6 luxury apartments! <<
Finished to a high specification surrounding a contemporary courtyard garden, all materials have been carefully chosen to complement the building's exterior and ensure a high exposure of natural light to offer the best of City Living, City views and an open and modern living experience in the heart of Liverpool.
An urban showcase of contemporary apartments these properties create calm, light filled living that will engage the senses and help create a strong sense of community. A unique building that is close to all amenities and offers a fabulous lifestyle opportunity that is second to none in the city will always be highly desirable making this a fantastic opportunity whether you are a home owner or an investor.
Location: Eden Square is set in the fashionable neighbourhood of Cheapside, a short walk from the historic waterfront of the Albert Docks and a rich selection of independent retailers, bars and restaurants.
Eden Square is perfectly located being just a stone's throw away from the central business district and thriving city centre.
Liverpool: Liverpool is the city of ambition and opportunity, renowned world-wide for its beautiful architecture, rich cultural heritage and thriving business economy.
It is the fastest growing UK city outside London and has become a beacon for informed investors and homebuyers alike, all eager to include the city in their portfolio or simply settle and enjoy living in one of the most vibrant cities in the UK.
* Expansive floor to ceiling glazing
* Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
* Designer bathroom furniture & sanitary ware
* Porcelanosa flooring throughout apartment
* High quality lighting throughout apartment
* Electric heating
* Secure fob access throughout Eden Square
* Door entry Intercom system
* Lift access to all floors
* 24hr CCTV
Liverpool One 7 minutes walk
Waterfront 15 minutes walk
ST Georges Hall 9 minutes walk
Moorfields Station 6 minutes walk
Lime Street Station 12 minutes walk
Liverpool Airport 35 minute drive
M62 20 minute drive
These stunning, city centre apartments will sell quickly having just come to market. Contact our team to arrange a viewing (weekends possible) and fully appreciate these high-end properties before they have SOLD OUT!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Sq2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK PROPERTY GROUP LTD . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.