Is the housing market in lockdown? Watch the webinar recording
Thousands of you attended our latest webinar and we were blown away by the number of questions you wanted to know the answers to.
We did our best to answer as many questions as we could in the time we had, with the most common being:
- Are any property transactions still going through?
- As a buyer should I renegotiate the price of a property I’ve already made an offer on?
- Should I take my property off the market?
- Are property prices likely to drop after lockdown?
- Is now a good time to buy to let?
- What do you think will happen to mortgage rates?
- My flat is under offer, will my buyer withdraw?
- Do you think the government is likely to introduce any incentives, such as a change to stamp duty?
- When do you think physical viewings will again be possible?
We appreciate that many of you had questions that we didn’t have time to answer and so will do our best to answer these in additional Q&As for you.
If you were unable to attend our webinar, don’t worry as you can watch the whole recording here (it runs for around an hour):
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a property, keep an eye out for our upcoming webinars to help ensure you’re prepared and ready to go when lockdown ends.
Remember: Only essential moves should be happening (and even those need to follow strict social distancing measures). Stay safe.