3 bedroom stone house for sale
Greece - Mani, Peloponnese
like this property?Call: 03339 395806
- Five min drive to sandy beaches
- Ready to move in
- Central heating
- Air conditioning units
- Swimming pool
This outstanding property is perfectly located on the edge of a picturesque typical Greek village. A few mins walk away is the local mini-market, bakery, cafés and taverna.
The excellent sandy beaches and amenities of Stoupa are just a few mins drive away.
SIZE AND DESCRIPTION OF HOUSE:
This wonderful, two-storey, traditional stone house, has a floor size of approx. 112 m2, and is ready for immediate occupation.
The first floor comprises
* An open plan living room/dining room/kitchen.
* A bathroom containing a shower cubicle, wash hand-basin and w.c.
* Two large balconies giving superb views of the area which are accessed through large glazed doors.
* Outside, the door is approached through a large paved, covered porch
* There is also a detached stone built storage room of approx. 9m2. It contains a washing machine, double sink with hot and cold water, storage units and the gas fired central heating and hot water boiler.
* Solar panel for hot water
A staircase leads down to the ground floor
* It consists of a spacious hallway leading to
* 3 bedrooms (two with wardrobes), all with A/C units and radiators
* A bathroom with a corner bath with shower over, a wash hand-basin and w.c.
There is an oval swimming pool 7.1 m long x 3.7 m wide, with a large paved area for sunbathing all around it.
There is gas fired central heating.
All floors are tiled, including the verandas.
There is a solar panel for the hot water.
Satellite system is included.
2 double beds
A third wardrobe in the hall.
A cupboard in the hall
1 dining table+4 chairs.
Two T.V. sets
Two steamer chairs, two wooden tables, 10 wooden garden chairs, 2 small coffee tables, two loungers by the pool.
DESCRIPTION OF PLOT:
The house comes with a spacious plot of approx. 680 m2, with lovely landscaped garden with many mature olive and fruit trees and watering system.
There is also a large space given over to growing vegetables.
There is parking space for up to three vehicles.
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
Approx 10 min drive into Stoupa and sandy beaches.
Panoramic views of mountains, sea and surrounding area.
O'Connor Properties is an independent, family-run estate agency, dedicated to providing a highly personal, professional & friendly service, drawing on more than 10 years experience in the Greek property market.
We believe there is no substitute for experience, and our many years of work in the local market ensures a service which is second to none.
Our aim is to offer you, our customers, the best possible service and excellent value for money.
- Kalamata (INTERNATIONAL), 38.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.