5 bedroom village house for sale
Bulgaria - Ruse, Cherven
like this property?Call: 03339 396234
- Garden 700 sq m
- BBQ area - 60 sq m
- Property region: rural, 35 km from Rousse
- Property type: ready to move in house
- Size of the building: 320 sq m
- In countryside, near historical fortress
- Price: 125 000 EUR
Regions of Bulgaria :
Rousse is located in the Northern part of the country at the border with Romania. The Bridge of Friendship is the only connection between Bulgaria and Romania. Rousse stands just 60 km from Bucharest and the international airport there. This makes the access to Rousse the easiest and the fastest from the Romanian capital. After Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU crossing the border is even easier and cheaper. Rousse is located about 320 km from Sofia, 200 km from Varna and 100 km from Veliko Turnovo. The roads in the region are good, most of them recently made. The city attracts with its pedestrian zones, many green parks, the Danube pier and remarkable architecture.
The most attractive place in the surroundings of the town is so called Lipnic Forest Park that covers a big lake, enormous forest and many huts, cafes, meadows for picnic. Roussenski Lom Natural Park is considered as the most wanted place to be seen because of the beautiful nature along the river that is a canyon like landscape, many historical landmarks, birds that are threatened with extinction.
Choosing the Property Location
People have different approaches to this question and many have focused on a particular location when they first enquire to us but quite a few have not decided on the area. Below we try to give information on several of the most popular regions. Please follow the links to read further information and see some pictures of them.
Bulgaria has a rich variety of landscapes and first time visitors are often amazed with the beauty of the countryside. Each area of the country has its appeal and beauty. The cultural differences are not as obvious and as varied as in other countries such as UK or Italy. Other factors like accessibility, demographic and economic situation and facilities vary considerably between the regions and these are factors to be considered when buying.
One important thing to understand is that the contrast between rural/urban areas in Bulgaria is much greater than in the UK or indeed in any other Western European country. Income levels are considerably lower in rural Bulgaria compared to urban areas. The population tends to be much older, people are living off the land, few speak English and facilities such as medical, shopping and transport are limited. Some of these differences are in fact what appeal to many of our clients.
The important regions of Bulgaria in terms of buying property are:
1. The capital Sofia located in the foothills of Vitosha Mountain in the Western Bulgaria.
2. The Black Sea coast including 350 km coastline running from the Romanian border in the north to the Turkish Border in the south and the inland areas not far from the coast.
3. The mountains in the South-West Bulgaria with the popular ski resorts of Bansko and Borovets and Pamporovo. The area north of the mountain is taken by the Trakia lowland with the second biggest city of Plovdiv located there. Plovdiv is a major industrial city, centre of Bulgaria's wine production as well as city with roots dating back several millenniums to the Roman times.
4. Stara Planina (Balkan Mountains) with its beautiful and diverse towns and villages in the foothills of which Veliko Turnovo is the most famous one.
5. Danube Plain reaching the Black Sea to the east and Danube River to the North with the Rousse region and the nature park of Roussenski Lom in the central part of the plain.
Whatever are your reasons to purchase property in Bulgaria our first advice is to visit the country before you make a decision to buy as buying through the Internet involves a number of risks.
A currency conversion has been applied to this property. Please contact Stara Planina Properties for the correct asking price.
- Varna (INTERNATIONAL), 94.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.