3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Wexford, Duncormick
like this property?Call: 03339 396678
- Sea views over the burrows
- Showhouse condition.
- All contents inc. (apart from some personal items)
- Walking distance from all facilities in Duncormick Village.
- Scenic seaside walks practically adjacent.
Entrance Hallway - 14' 4" x 5' 4". Natural timber floor
Lounge/Living room - 15' 1" x 13' 2" Feature fireplace, natural timber floor.
Open plan Kitchen/diner - 18' 5" x 9' 9"Fully fitted with eye level and waist level units, fully tiled.
Bathroom - WC, WHB, fully tiled.
Bedroom No. 1 - 14' 5" x 10'. En-suite shower, WC, WHB. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom No. 2 - 10' 7" x 12' 7"
Bedroom No. 3 - 11' 3" x 8' 8"
OUTSIDE : Very nice mature landscaped gardens, private parking.
SERVICES : All services inc. oil fired central heating.
B.E.R:D1 Ber No.:105739676 Performance indicator:259.89 kWh/m²/yr.
VIEWING : Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
APPLY: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072
No. of Bedrooms: 3
Location: DIRECTIONS : On entering Duncormick Village from the Wexford side, take the first turn to the left before you come into the Village, go straight down this road the entrance to Rectory Mews is shortly on the right hand side.
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 18.8 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 82.9 miles
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 85 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.