6 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - La Drova, Valencia, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 391094
- Grand Hollywood Style Mansion Near Gandia BARGAIN - JUST REDUCED BY 100,000 EUROS TO 875,000 EUROS!
- luxury holiday home or Permanent home or suitable for 2 families or an extended family
- No expense spared, many materials imported to create this wow factor home
- Fabulous sports facilities - own open air squash court!
- Additional apartment in grounds, used as a games room (snooker room) or Owners accommodtion whilst renting out the Mansion to earn an income up to 70,000 euros a year!
- Its own fruit orchard with grassed area for children to play or for dogs
- Landscaped plot of almost 3000 m2
- Internet, phone, electric, water, sewerage all on mains, fibre optic cables for phone and wifi 45/50 mgb
- Fabulous mountain views and walk to the village of Barx with all amenities!!
- SUITABLE FOR A VALENCIAN TOURIST RENTAL LICENSE
WHY NOT SWAP THE DREARY MISERABLE GREY SKIES FOR VIRTUALLY ALL YEAR ROUND BLUE SKIES & SUNSHINE!
Looking for an income to enable you to live in Spain, this villa, because it is fully urbanized and suitable for the new Valencian Touristic license can generate easily an income of up to 70,000 euros per year - please ask for more detailed information!.
Build size of Mansion 554 m2, Land 2950 m2, 6 double Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (3 en-suites) + 2 WC's, squash court, full size snooker room, outdoor jacuzzi, large outdoor entertaining area with complete outdoor kitchen, orchard and much, much more!!
Designed by a master craftsman with many materials used imported from around the world!
Fibre optic cables enabling very fast phone /iwifi of 45/ 50 mgb ideal if you want to run a business via the internet from home!!
Double oak Front Doors open into a magnificent entrance hall (32 square meters) with high ceilings and ornate Doric coving, two double sets of French doors lead to a morning room on the right, currently used as a gym/lounge area, which overlooks the swimming pool, and to the left a corridor leading to a big double bedroom with a huge walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. An office, sauna, utility room and pool wc.
Leaving the hall there is a lobby area with a cloakroom and oak doors with a storage area under a beautiful staircase with a handcrafted wrought iron stair rail.
Superb German fitted kitchen with all mod cons, built in fryer, hob, pyrolitic self cleaning oven, large sink with granite drainer and vegetable sink. Beautiful granite work surfaces. Integrated Double fridge with integrated double freezer, built in microwave and integral dishwasher, sky connection for TV and centre isle.
Light and sunny dining room leading through 2 arches to the most magnificent lounge with ornate ceilings and two huge chandeliers (ceiling height reaches 6 meters). Also a beautiful handcrafted marble fireplace with a fire. A corridor leads to a big double bedroom, separate dressing/wardrobe area and full en-suite bathroom. A further 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and complete bathrooms.
From the lounge a custom designed sweeping wrought iron staircase takes you to the Master Bedroom with its own full en-suite bathroom, lots of storage and TV and telephone point. This master suite has its own terrace which has beautiful views over the valley - lie in bed and look at the mountains - wonderful!.
There is a flexible apartment which is totally separate to the mansion, it could be used as servants quarters, games room, rental income, or B & B. All mains services in this beautiful and comfortable property with oil central heating, built in surround sound tv, mosquito blinds and persianas, double glazed windows. Further scope to extend property if you so wish.
Flexible accommodation could be used for 2 separate families, part of the property rented out with separate access, used as a small boutique Hotel or bed and breakfast with the sports facilities it has.
Located in an extremely sunny position with 360 degree mountain views, many terraces for sun or shade, fruit orchard with many different varieties of fruit trees, lemons, oranges, advercados, grapefruit, naval oranges, mandarins Clementine, plum, apple etc. Several garden areas around the property and one leading to a squash court.
Integral white goods are included in the sale, a furniture package and light fittings (which are all very expensive) can be negotiated separately if required. Rates 1,190 euros per year and rubbish / recycling tax 120.00 euros and garage tax 60.00 euros per year.
This property is magnificent and must be seen to be appreciated!
- Valencia (INTERNATIONAL), 34.9 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 52.8 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 89.6 miles
- Ibiza/San Josť (INTERNATIONAL), 90 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.