2 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Bergeggi
like this property?Call: 03339 395903
- most beautiful sea views
- private garden and comunal heated pool
- Condition: Excellent
- SPA with sauna, turkish bath, indoor pool
- extensive Communal garden
- in village of Bergeggi
- Distance from the sea: Walking
Easy access to the Resort amenities like indoor and heated outdoor pools, sauna, turkish bath, relax area and gym as well as to the large 4 hectares panoramic park that is part of the Dominio MARE resort.
Walking distance to the village of Bergeggi and the private beach (spiaggia privata in concessione) complete the luxurious living style.
The minute you arrive at Resort Dominio MARE, admiring the spectacular sea view, you'll feel a million miles away from it all.
The Resort enjoys a professionally organized management service available to owners and guests, which include a proper letting system to promote the Resort internationally and to welcome the guests in the complex.
All Villas and apartments have been designed (and constructed) with stringent eco-contruction criteria for every highly efficient energy performances. Solar thermal and photovoltaic implants provide renewable energy production too, to achieve a high level of sustainability.
Bergeggi is easily accessible from the airports of Genoa (35min) and Nice/Milan (90min).
There are two golf courses nearby, the Finlanda and the championship Garlenda Golf Club.
Local diving conditions are excellent, particularly from scenic Bergeggi Island, just off the coast. You can even go whale-watching.
Mountain biking, trekking, birdwatching and watersports are all available close by, with a ski resort just an hour's drive away.
The village enjoys the wonderful climate of the Italian Riviera, with warm summers and mild winters providing around 300 days of sunshine a year - so there'll be plenty of chances to dine alfresco, either at your holiday home or one of Bergeggi's delightful restaurants.
Portofino, Cinque Terre, Monaco, Nizza, Genoa, Milan and Turin can all be visited for day trips.
Realitalia is a UK company specialised in restoring old properties and using eco construction methods for building new properties in Italy and has won many international awards. You buy directly from us so no agent fees need to be paid and we offer you detailed information of the project a third person could never provide. Our assistance can be in English, Italian, German and French and we offer the possibility of personalisation of your future home, interior design and furnishing. We have 15 years experience in helping foreigners buy in Italy providing guidance throughout the whole process.
Please note that:
1. We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3. Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
4. The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 23.7 miles
- Cittą di Torino (INTERNATIONAL), 75.6 miles
- Linate (LOCAL), 92.6 miles
- Milano (Malpensa) (INTERNATIONAL), 97 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.