4 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Lazio, Rome, Santa Marinella
like this property?Call: 03339 390370
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Partly Furnished
- Utility Rooms
Detached villa with a main entrance and two service revenue, with 2 driveways for cars.
The Villa has four fronts: north, south, east, west. The rational use of the spaces allowed by a beautiful staircase, spread over four levels, plus two coverage plans
The inner surface is c. 320 sqm, the surface of the terraces is c. 250 sqm and that of the private garden is c. 600 sqm.
The surface of the villa is distributed as follows:
- Underground floor: hobby room with fireplace, bedroom with bathroom, air space;
- Basement: garage, storage room, utility room, basement;
- Ground floor: large living room;
- Mezzanine: large kitchen with balcony, dressing room with bathroom, dining room with balcony;
- First floor: three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies;
- 1 Floor covering: terrace with sea views;
- 2 Floor covering: protected terrace overlooking the sea.
The coast in front of the Villa is located c. 70 mt is where there is the Sailing Club Private Capolinaro, with summer moorings for small boats, a fixed place with beach umbrella and deckchair, a swimming pool for the kids.
In marina "Riva Traiano", which is about 2 km from the Villa, there is a private berth at Pier "S", with the boat Bavaria 41, with sailing and motor, 12 mt, both included in the sale.
The total sale price for the Villa, the place mooring, and boat Bavaria is € 1,300,000; you can purchase without mooring place and boat, to the selling price of € 1,100,000.
Energy Class: G 164,200 KWh/m²a
Santa Marinella, a tourist town on the Tyrrhenian Sea, 60 km from Rome, to which it is connected with the railway line and highway, about 45 minutes away.
Santa Marinella is a municipality in the Metropolitan City of Rome in the Italian Region Lazio, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) northwest of Rome.
It includes the beach resort of Santa Severa (the ancient Pyrgi), and a Medieval Castle.
More information from this agent
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 26 miles
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 42 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 96.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.