2 bedroom flat for sale
Italy - Tuscany, Pisa, Lajatico
like this property?Call: 03339 395903
- large private terrace
- heated pool
- comunal olive orchard gardens
- private offstreat parking
- 2 minutes walking to village main square
- countryside feeling while in village
- beautiful views
Ville degli Olivi is an exceptional project with super panoramic gardens and a heated swimming pool, overlooking Volterra, inside the village of Lajatico. Alloro a two bedroom first floor flat is located in this stone built antique villa. The flat enjoys a good size main bedroom and a second double bedroom. A large terrace overlooking the olive orchard is accessible from the reception area.The bathroom - with a window - hosts a large shower, solid wood basin top and a solid marble basin. Walls and floor are finished in travertine marble with a rough finishing. We are particularly proud of the entrance door and the internal solid traditional doors with reclaimed ironware and handles. The property is characterized by the original vault ceilings in all rooms
Lajatico is located just 30 minutes drive from Pisa airport along peaceful country lanes, surrounded by the picturesque Tuscan landscape.
A Longobard village Lajatico originally dates from 891, and you can find some real architectural gems among the historic patrician villas perched on the surrounding slopes.
The village is also famous as the birthplace of opera and crossover singer Andrea Bocelli, who performs once a year alongside other international artists at the open-air Teatro del Silenzio nearby. Ville degli Olivi was restored in collaboration with Andrea's architect brother, Alberto Bocelli.
Several excellent restaurants are reachable on foot from the properties. A handful of charming local shops where you will soon be greeted by name can supply you with all your needs.
Horseriding and golf facilities are not far away by road.
In addition if you feel like a relaxing day at the beach, you will find several nice beaches at half an hour driving distance.
In winter, why not luxuriate in the salt-rich volcanic waters of nearby Casciana Terme, famous since the Middle Ages as marquess Matilde di Canossa's favourite place to unwind.
Lajatico lies directly on the wine route. The local Valdera area is known as the Chianti Pisano because of the many excellent wine producers to be found among its rolling hills.
Food lovers can enjoy delightful fresh fruit and vegetables direct from the local farms, or try some traditional home cooking at the agriturismo restaurants.
If you want to explore further afield, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Volterra, San Giminiano and Lucca are all less than an hour away you could even pop over for lunch or dinner.
No other part of Tuscany offers such a conveniently central location or such easy access to all these destinations.
Please note that:
1. We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3. Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
4. The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 21.5 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 33.5 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 34.1 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 54.5 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 79.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.