3 bedroom house for sale
Mauritius - Baie Du Cap
like this property?Call: 03339 391055
- A village square with a large open marketplace in which to do your food shopping in a friendly welcoming atmosphere.
- A Pool & Spa Club in which to have lunch and relax by the magnificent pool.
- A boat house that manages and maintains residents' boats.
- Spaces dedicated to cultural events and handicrafts to promote local arts and know-how.
- A small convenience store in which to do your shopping moments away from home.
- A former police station a witness to Baie du Cap's history that has been fully restored and turned into a meeting space.
- Les Hauts d'Anbalaba:
- Sumptuous ocean-facing villas with beautiful swimming pools and gardens opening onto Anbalaba's pristine and unspoiled nature.
- Les Terrasses d'Anbalaba:
- Striking terrace houses with pools some offering magnificent views of
18 luxurious 500 to 600 m2 villas, located on 2000 to 3000 m2 plots of land, overlooking the bustle of Anbalaba Village.
Five to six bedrooms over two floors, large verandas and terraces opening onto the surrounding landscape, magnificent pools and stunning views of the lagoon.
An 18 to 20-foot boat is reserved for each villa’s owner, allowing them to enjoy the many splendours of the Baie du Cap lagoon.
Les Terrasses d’Anbalaba:
33 elegant houses offering 200 m2 of living space on plots of 400 to 600 m2.
Terraced living areas linked by a central patio.
A beautiful veranda and a pleasant swimming pool.
Three bedrooms including a master bed. Open-plan kitchen opening out onto a living-dining space.
In addition, a stand-up paddleboard is reserved for the buyer of each house.
Les Vues d’Anbalaba:
18 comfortable, 180 m2 three-bedroom apartments, including a master suite that extends out onto a balcony.… more
- Plaisance (INTERNATIONAL), 20.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.