3 bedroom apartment for sale
Les Diablerets, Switzerland
like this property?Call: 03339 395776
- Ski in and out
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Duplex apartment
- South Facing balcony
- Secondary Residence Permits
- Direct access from outside
- 7 minutes walk village centre
- Optional fireplace (small cost)
Ideally located on the slopes of Les Diablerets, yet just a 7 minute walk from the village centre, this small South facing residence of only 4 apartments split on 3 floors (excluding Mezannine) will offer a fully ski in and out experience with magnificent uninterrupted views of the Les Diablerets Glacier and Leysin to the East and West respectively. Part of the Hameau de Sasset development this is the last of the buildings in the project.
The two 3 bedroom 143m2 duplex apartments (122 m2 + 1/2 balcon 14.7m2 + cave 6m2) will each have their own direct access to the outside without the need for a central lobby. To be built on the edge of the Isenau slopes each will comprise:
- Entrance hall with cupboard,
- Fully fitted open plan high specification kitchen
- Living room with optional fireplace (at small extra cost),
- Separate dining area
- Spacious balconies to the South, North and East/West (depending on East or West facing apartment)
- Family bathroom
- Stairs leading to the attic floor.
- 3 large double bedrooms
- East / West facing balconies accessed from one of bedrooms depending on which apartment purchased.
Apartments also come with cellars and laundry room. Garages are available at an additional 45'000 CHF each.
Apartments have secondary residence building permits and are available for Swiss or non-Swiss to purchase.
Internal plans can still be modified by the client at this stage and choices for kitchen, bathrooms, flooring and tiles all to be chosen by the new owners.For full plans and prices or to arrange a site visit and view some completed apartments in the previous project please contact us.
- Sion (INTERNATIONAL), 12 miles
- Belp (INTERNATIONAL), 42.8 miles
- Genève Cointrin (INTERNATIONAL), 51.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.