6 bedroom house for sale
Ireland - Dublin, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 390370
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- 7 bathrooms
This property comprises a fantastic four-storey Georgian end of terrace town residence which has been lovingly restored and refurbished under architectural supervison in recent years to provide luxurious residential accommodation in a quiet location right in the centre of the city. No. 10 comprises approximately 380 sq.m / 4,090 sq.ft, and has been divided in two. Firstly, the hall floor and three upper floors extending to approximately 286 sq.m / 3,078 sq.ft., which are laid out as follows:
• Hall floor: Entrance hall, family room, kitchen /breakfast room, guest toilet, utility and boiler room.
• First floor: Comprises drawing room and formal dining room.
• Second floor: Comprises the master bedroom with ensuite shower, WC and two wash hand basins.
• Third floor/Attic Level: At the top of the house there are two further bedrooms which are linked by a Jack & Jill style shower room with shower, wc and whb.
Secondly at ground floor level there is a self-contained modern two bedroom apartment of approximately 94 sq.m / 1,000 sq.ft. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, with boiler room under front steps, living room / dining room with open fireplace, galley style kitchen fitted with wall and floor mounted kitchen units, and integrated kitchen appliances. There are two double bedrooms, the master bedroom has a well-appointed ensuite bathroom with bath and shower attachment, WC and wash hand basin. There is also a separate guest shower room with shower, WC and wash hand basin located off the inner hall.
There is a small walled rear garden that provides secure parking behind automatic gates, intended for the use of the main house upper floors.
The Mews Property ( Not included in this price but available if required)
Situated to the rear of No. 10 is an architect designed mews with entrance onto Powerscourt. Approximately 113 sq.m / 1,216 sq.ft, accommodation comprises a large entrance hall with feature curved wall which frames the dramatic double height hall space. Off the hall is a spacious utility and cloakroom area and a fully fitted modern kitchen / breakfast room with floor and wall mounted kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit and a range of integrated appliances. There is also a curved wall here with feature glass brick wall detail. To the rear of the Mews there is a large living room / dining room with feature open fireplace and French doors to the garden and patio. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms the master bedroom being ensuite with bath toilet and wash hand basin. The main bathroom is also located at this level.
BER No: 101273977
Situated at the canal end of Lower Mount Street opposite the iconic Pepper cannister Church, The Crescent forms a dramatic Georgian curve around the north side of the church buildings at its junction with Powerscourt. Conveniently located within easy reach of the city centre which makes this property an ideal city base, which will continue to yield a healthy income going forward.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
* Home and Income / Investment Opportunity
* Period features
* Ideal city centre location
* Off street parking to the rear
* Gas fired central heating
* State of the art modern mews to the rear
* Available with full vacant possession
* Fully refurbished under architectural supervision in 2006
More information from this agent
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 6.1 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 87.5 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 91.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.