10 bedroom farm house for sale
Italy - Tuscany, Grosseto, Scansano
like this property?Call: 03339 390370
- 10 bedrooms
- 11 bathrooms
- Secondary accommodation
- Swimming Pool
- Possibility to extend
- Private Parking/Garage
The Estate comprises a beautifully restored farmhouse, two guest houses, and approximately 70 hectares of land and gardens with outstanding views of the Grosseto plain and Maremma coastline. Originally a castle with a watch tower, it was completely rebuilt from ruin by the present owners
The main house of about 600 sq.m has been carefully restored and maintained to provide a well-appointed and comfortable home, with all modern conveniences, whilst preserving the rustic charm of the original.
- Entrance hall with access to rear and front gardens.
- Drawing room with large French windows leading out onto a panoramic seating area under an open pergola.
- Study room and family room
- Dining room with an adjacent summer sitting room and a former cisterna for wine storage.
- Large fully-equipped kitchen with adjoining utility room, cantina and laundry.
- Large billiards room and library.
Comprising a total of six main bedrooms, five of which have en-suite bathrooms and the sixth an adjacent bathroom. The master bedroom suite has an adjoining dressing area with en-suite shower room – and access via a stone staircase to the downstairs study.
The Pool House:
Converted barn overlooking the swimming pool, with a sitting room and terrace, fully-equipped kitchen and utility area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The Little House:
Approximately 500 meters from the main house with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms.
Heated infinity swimming pool with outstanding views of the surrounding countryside. 70 hectares of land with around 700 olive trees and two small vineyards devoted to both red and white wine production for private consumption.
Energy classification: class G and performance index: 386.726 kWh sq.m per annum
From Scansano 12 km; the coast 40 km; Grosseto 24 km; Rome 170 km; Firenze 146 km; Siena 80 km (All distances approximate).
Located in the Maremma area offering abundant wildlife and natural parks and within close vicinity to the coast. The international airports of Pisa and Rome provide excellent access
More information from this agent
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 55.6 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 77 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 77.4 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 77.7 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 82.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.