4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Spain - Caleta De Velez, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot: 216.38m² approx
- Living: 145m² approx
- Pool: communal
- Garage: 4.9m x 2.9m
- Air conditining: fitted in apartment
- Private garden
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: D
- Ref: t1211
Lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom south facing terraced house located on a quiet urbanisation. The property is set over 3 floors and has an independent garden apartment. It also benefits from a private garden, use of a communal pool and is perfectly located just a 5 minute walk to the beach. This would make a perfect full time residence, holiday home or rental property.
• Lovely property with fantastic south facing sea views
• Spacious accommodation set over 3 floors
• Independent 1 bedroom garden apartment
• Easy access to the beach which is a 5 minute walk away
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located on a quiet urbanisation the property has great road access and is within easy walking distance to the beach.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway and access into a good size garage (4.9m x 2.9m).
The property has a user friendly rear garden with low maintenance planting and lots of space for al fresco dining and for lounging in the sun. There is an access gate out to a walk way down to the communal pool which has key access and is shared by 17 properties.
Off the living area is a good size south facing terrace (5.5m x 2.0m) with space for table and chairs a step up to a further terrace (2.9m x 1.9m) with space for barbecue and with sea, garden and communal pool views.
A further terrace off bedroom 1 (3.0m x 1.8m) has steps leading down to the garden area and independent apartment.
Access to the property is into a bright hallway (4.3m x 1.1m) off which are:
• Separate wc (1.4m x 1.0m)
• Useful storage cupboard
• Kitchen (3.5m x 2.3m) fully fitted
• Lounge/dining (5.5m x 4.2m) with log stove and access out to terrace
Stairs from the hallway lead down to:
• Double bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.0m) fitted wardrobes, access out to terrace with steps down to garden
• Single bedroom 2 (2.5m x 2.4m)
• Double bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.8m) fitted wardrobes
• Family shower room (4.1m x 2.1m) with large walk in shower, his and hers sinks and space for washing machine
The garden apartment has independent access and you enter into:
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen (6.6m x 5.4m) fitted with air conditioning, off which is
• Double bedroom 4 (3.8m x 2.8m) fitted wardrobes and
• En-suite shower room (2.1m x 1.9m) walk in shower, bidet
Living room 5.5m x 4.2m
Kitchen 3.5m x 2.3
Telephone yes, with a broadband internet connection
Additional info apartment living area - 6.6m x 5.4m open plan living/dining/kitchen
Mortgage possible to apply
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 24.3 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 82.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 95.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.