1 bedroom penthouse for sale
France - Méribel, French Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395587
- Exclusive location in Meribel
- Apartments fully furnished and equipped
- Spa, Fitness, swimming pool & 24hr concierge
- Parking available
- Prices exclude VAT
- 74 to 87 sq m
With such an exclusive location, the management formulas are designed for the usage of their apartments by the owners. This will be a perfect compromise between a second home and a buy-to-let with the hassle-free management provided by the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. 4 options will be available with up to 6 weeks occupation ; usage during "white season" will also be allowed for the owners, a minimum service will be guaranteed during this period (May-June-September-October).
A specific "Premium Exchange market" will be created for the owners who wish to exchange their weeks of usage in another Premium residence of the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group.
- Few minutes away from the ski lifts, direct access by foot or shuttle.
- Type of units: 1bed or 2bed
- Price range: from 347.000€ up to 1 million Euros. Exact prices to be confirmed when we'll have the detail with the furniture, parking etc.
- Apartments will come fully furnished and equipped.
- Underground parking beneath the residence with direct access. Private parking space attached the each apartment.
- Ski lockers.
- Private caves.
- Free Wifi.
- High-end facilities such as a SPA, Fitness area, heated swimming-pool, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, 24/7 reception, concierge.
- Restaurant, bar and ski shop available within the residence.
- Delivery date: December 2019
Agency fees at the charge of the vendor. Fee table available online at savills.fr and on request.
Please note, the map does not show the exact location of the property and all measurements are approximate, this data is provided for guidance purposes only.
Méribel lies in the Les Allues Valley at the centre of the world's largest ski area, les Trois Vallees, giving access to over 600km of piste and unlimited off-piste.
As well as the two main resorts, Méribel and Méribel-Mottaret, the valley also includes a number of traditional villages.
Together they form one of the most popular destinations for British skiers (the resort was, in fact, founded by a British Colonel, Peter Lindsay, in 1938).
The resort's perennial popularity is due not only to its extensive skiing, but also to the attractive chalet-style architecture. Unlike many purpose-built ski resort Méribel has retained its Alpine charm and consists entirely of chalet-style wood and stone buildings.
- Satolas (INTERNATIONAL), 75.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.