4 bedroom village house for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Tarn-et-Garonne, Auvillar
like this property?Call: 03339 871889
- Character and period features throughout
- High quality internal renovation
- Family home or home with an income
- New electrics and plumbing throughout.
- Huge attic ready for refurbishment
- Mains drains
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Located at the heart of a much sought-after village
- Light and spacious interior
A four bedroomed, classically built, stone village house with a garden in a beautiful village steeped in centuries of history. This magnificent building has been sypathetically restored by the current owner, with lots to admire character wise, huge oak beams, stone fireplaces, stone medieval arches, to name but a few, and yet the building has been superbly insulated throughout to accommodate modern living requirements. The exterior has also undergone considerable upgrading, the roof has been recently replaced, shutters repainted, and an exterior paved terrace built in the garden.There is also a huge attic space with good head height that could serve a variety of uses, be it creating extra living accommodation or games annex/ cinema.
Currently run as a restaurant of some note in the region, there is a superbly equipped commercial kitchen in situ, available by separate negotiation, should the new buyer wish to continue on a commercial basis.
Well placed for Toulouse and Bordeaux airports and the TGV link at Agen.
Price including agency fees : 392,200€
Price excluding agency fees : 370,000€
Buyer commission included: 6%
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 39.1 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 55.2 miles
- Lourdes (Tarbes) (INTERNATIONAL), 75.8 miles
- Pyrénées (INTERNATIONAL), 81.8 miles
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.