4 bedroom farm house for sale
Italy - Venarotta, Ascoli Piceno, Le Marche
like this property?Call: 03339 871867
- Perfect location on village doorstep with all local amenities. There are shops, restaurants and bars to walk to; a bakery, two local supermarkets, Bank, Laundry, Hairdressers, Garage; Pharmacy
- All Italian neighbourhood, authentic Italian living with a friendly welcoming community. Neighbours caretake the property. The village has a busy sports facility, a small theatre/community centre
- It is set in the lower foothills of the mountains but looks out over two mountain ranges offering spectacular views
- The Riviera Delle Palme blue flag beaches are just 35 mins to the east and Rome is 2.5 hours to the west with great road links to both.
- The estate is a property of character, completely renovated with a modern classic interior with lots of comfort, multiple bathrooms, large pool, spa and tennis court
- A feted local restaurant sits at the end of the driveway, two National Parks teeming with wildlife and flowers border the village, and Ascoli Piceno, the jewel in Le Marche's crown is 15 minutes away.
The outdoor facilities include a 6x12m pool, a rustic tennis court, gardens and numerous terraces, both covered and open.
There are two independent entrances and a variety of private terraces.
The elegant country style can be retained as most furniture and furnishings will be included in the sale
There is a year-round caretaker who lives locally.
The estate includes; an olive grove of 160 productive trees; a wooded area; a manageable flat garden area surrounding the house. There is a further 2.5 hectares of land which can be purchased seperately, comprising a very large flat field which could be suitable for livestock, horses, crops - or maybe a football pitch??
There are also fruit trees, nut trees and a range of conifers plus planting around the pool area for those into flowers and shrubs.
The house nestles into the land with the olive grove behind and full sunshine to the front
The pool is close to the house - 6m x 12m; it is usefully all one depth, perfect for pool games with family and friends
There is a covered portico and numerous terraces to capture the best views
There is a 'rustic' hard tennis court - properly fenced and well located, but could do with a new surface. There is also a tennis house, (Picollo Passione!) which has an operational shower/toilet room and a couple of rooms for guest overspill/teenagers hangout.
Ground floor. Approx 200m2
The main entrance from the front terrace leads to an elegant entrance hall. There are other doors with direct access to outside from many of the rooms.
The main reception room is a large open-plan space with kitchen/diner at one end and sitting room with wood-burner leading out onto a private terrace.From this room you can access the two large double bedrooms, both with ensuites. To the other side of the entrance hall is a large room which currently houses a Spa with sauna and steam room together with a 'portico kitchen' (for alfresco dining). There is also a utility room with shower room for pool use.
First floor. Approx 180m2
Entrance either via the internal staircase from the main entrance hall or via a wide external staircase to the external door which opens into a spacious reception /sitting area with woodburner, leading to an open-plan dining area and a kitchen area. These spaces are light and airy with panoramic views. There are two large double bedrooms and a large fully fitted bathroom. Each room is finished to the highest standard with expensive fittings and every imaginable convenience. There is a large, balustraded terrace overlooking the olive grove on one side, and mountains to the other - it is accessed from the main door.
This is luxury living at an affordable price - a little slice of authentic Italy in which you can holiday, entertain, rent out, or lock-up and leave!
The whole property was fully restored in 2006/7 with new roof, electrics, plumbing, pool etc. It is beautifully finished and furnished and has been both a family home and provided an excellent rental income.
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 86.8 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 97.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.