4 bedroom house for sale
Saint-Front, Charente, 16460, France
like this property?Call: 01440 820358
- Central heating
- Double Glazing
- Internet connection
The roof and the electricity have been redone in 2008. The property is habitable on the ground floor alone if required for someone with reduced mobility.
In detail, the house offers on the ground floor:
- an entry hall (5m2): wooden floor;
- a lounge (24m2): wooden floor, stone walls, wood burner;
- a dining room (21m2): wooden floor, stone walls;
- a fitted kitchen (15m2): tiled floor;
- a shower room (4m2): tiled floor, shower, sink, WC;
- bedroom 1 (17m2): tiled floor, stone walls.
On the first floor:
-landing (4m2) : woden floor
- bedroom 2 (24m2): wooden floor, stone walls, beams, original fireplace;
- bedroom 3 (24m2): wooden floor, stone walls, beams;
- bedroom 4 (15m2): wooden floor, beams, velux;
- a bathroom (6m2): tiled floor, bath, sink, WC.
- an enclosed garden to the front and side with courtyard at the rear (currently used for parking)
- a garage: concrete floor, room for one car;
- the front garden has a recovered, shady patio and a summer kitchen / laundry room
Number of Rooms: 6
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of ground floor Bedrooms: 1
Number of Shower rooms: 1
Number of Floors: 2
Number of Toilets: 2
Habitable Area m2: 155 m2
Size of Plot: 610 m2
Living Room Size: 24 m2
Housing Estate: No
Windows: Single glazed
Annual Property Tax: 800 euros
Garage Size: 1
Type of Heating: Electric
Distance to Train Station: km
Distance to Schools: 4 km
Distance to Airport: km
Distance to Commerce: 4 km
Sanition Up To Standard:
Type of Sanitation: Septic Tank
Broadband Internet: Yes
The department of Charente is located in the centre-west of France and is part of the Poitou-Charentes region along with Deux Sevres, Charente Maritime and the Vienne department.
Its name as is often the case comes from the river Charente which snakes through the department. Two local dialects are spoken in the area, Saintongeais in the west and Occitan to the east.
Charente is a thriving department for several reasons, Cognac production is one of the most interesting and profitable industries, the export level of approx. 95% is a success, the consumption in France being only 5% (some say they keep the best 5% in France!).
The department has many typical towns, Angouleme in the south east for example hosts an international festival that attracts hundreds of visitors and is not to be missed.
The region is popular with hikers, bikers and nature lovers who like to discover the woodlands, lakes and streams that are part of this amazing landscape.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 44.2 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 47.7 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 75.3 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.