studio flat for sale
Bulgaria - Burgas, Nessebar
like this property?Call: 03339 391007
- *FREE INSPECTION TRIPS 7 DAYS/WEEK*
- 30 M TO THE BEACH, Sea view
- HIGH QUALITY finishing
- Studios, 1 BED and 2 BED apartments available
- Option for monthly payments
- Prices start from 27000 EUR
- Perfect location for renting out!
Total living area - 35 sq.m., comprising of:
- kitchen with sitting area, bathroom and toilet - 29 sq.m.;
- balcony with a sea view - 6 sq.m.
The apartment is turn-key finished - terracota tiles, fully equipped bathroom, heat and hydro isolation, an air-conditioner.
The building has Akt 16.
30 Metres from the coast / the beach of Aurelia sunk ship /
800 metres from Nessebar - a museum town under the aegis of UNESCO;
1 kilometre from Sunny Beach;
5 kilometres from the Saint Vlas yacht marina;
20 kilometres from the Bourgas international airport;
30 kilometres from the city of Bourgas.
The complex is located among picturesque bays, natural sand dunes, rocks and wide sand beaches. While enjoying the sun you can entertain yourself with sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, rowing and jet skiing.
Close to the beach is the wreckage of the Aurelia ship.
The warm climate, the numorous sunny days and the reasonable prices of the tourist services make the holiday complex an attractive place for investment and purchase of a holiday home.
A pleasant walk to the ancient museum town Old Nessebar will touch the heart of everyone who wants to get acquainted with the historical heritage of Bulgaria, to visit the ancient churches and museums, to walk through the narrow cobble streets and beautiful old houses, to try traditional cuisine in a number of cozy restaurants that have preserved the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
Services and facilities:
- Parking places for the visitors to the complex;
- Swimming pool;
- Children's playground with sand area and swings;
- Beautiful green areas and gardens in the complex;
- Outdoor barbeque;
- Mini market and shop;
- Stylish restaurant with open air terrace that offers Mediterranean specialties and local meals;
- Open mini bar where you can have light meals as well;
- Sports centre with a modern fitness hall, tennis courts, basketball playgrounds, beach volleyball, mini golf, bowling, cycling, horseback riding, windsurfing, sailing, rowing, diving and paint ball;
- Spa centre;
- Beauty salon with hairdresser and beautician;
- Attractions: water skis, water - wheels, boats, yachts, skydiving, parasailing, banana riding, jeep safaris;
- Night clubs and discos.
Nesebar is an ancient town and one of the major seaside resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, located in Burgas Province. It is the administrative centre of the homonymous Nesebar Municipality. Often referred to as the "Pearl of the Black Sea", Nesebar is a rich city-museum defined by more than three millennia of ever-changing history.
It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations and seaports on the Black Sea, in what has become a popular area with several large resorts-the largest, Sunny Beach, is situated immediately to the north of Nesebar.
- Burgas (INTERNATIONAL), 12.1 miles
- Varna (INTERNATIONAL), 39.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.