5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Italy - Bagni di Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 872027
- Fully renovated and no work required
- Close to all amenities of the town
- Ideally positioned for Bagni di Lucca
- Breathtaking views
- Chestnut beamed ceilings, cotto floors and exposed stonework
This enticing house was originally two separate properties one of which was the old school for the village itself.
Over the years the properties have been conjoined, modernised and fully renovated but retaining much of its historic character and charm.
The accommodation is spread over the three floors of the property and the balcony is on the first floor and runs the length of the front of the house. In addition there are two cellars underground.
Vico Pancellorum is a typical Tuscan hilltop village and is renowned for its restaurant with people coming from various parts to sample its various dishes.
There is parking in close proximity to the house.
The property benefits from oil central heating.
APE Class G 264.364 kWh/m2 annually
Lower ground floor: two cellars.
Ground floor: two separate entrances, hallway, sitting room large dining kistchen with open fire; stone staircase to first floor.
First floor; hallway, double bedroom, second sitting room or double bedroom with access to balcony, double bedroom with double aspect, bathroom.
Second floor; hallway, two double bedrooms one of which has a double aspect and a bathroom.
Distance to shop 2km
bagni di Lucca 12km
Pisa airport 55km
Versilia Coast and beaches 55km
Abetone Ski resort 30km
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 25.1 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 33.7 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 33.8 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 50.3 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 88.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.