4 bedroom house for sale
Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet, Manche, 50600, France
like this property?Call: 01440 820358
- Central heating
- Double Glazing
- Internet connection
Ground floor: entrance, fitted kitchen open to living room with fireplace, bedroom, bathroom, wc with washbasin.
First floor: is composed of a release distributing three rooms, bathroom with toilet, and loft.
Land with barn of about 110m2, old bakery.
Total area of 5469 m2.
Central Heating runs on Oil.
* Living space: 158 m2
* Land area: 5,460 m2
* Number of rooms: 5
* Number of bedrooms: 4
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Number of WC: 2
* Number of levels: 1
* Mechanism of heating: Radiators
* Heating mode: Oil
* Type of heating: Individual
* Property tax: € 1,285.00The department of Manche is in Lower Normandy and is bordered with Calvados, Orne, Mayenne and Ille-et-Vilaine. The English Channel in the west, north and north-west coastlines makes getting here to its many ports very easy from the UK. There is also an airport in Caen and many others are easily accessible in the surrounding regions such as Rennes airport.
History is all over the department through its museums and heritage, discovering the local traditions and culture as well as Chateaux, religious monuments, water mills, maritime sites and gardens is easy to do. The biggest 'must-do' is a visit to Mont Saint Michel.
Tourism plays a major role in the economy of the department which is fine because there is so much to see and do.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (INTERNATIONAL), 44.8 miles
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (INTERNATIONAL), 45.6 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 50.6 miles
- Cherbourg (Maupertus) (INTERNATIONAL), 76.1 miles
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 85.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.