3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - Moycullen, Galway
like this property?Call: 03339 390533
- All bedrooms come with built in wardrobes & the master is en suite
- Priced keenly for the area
- Would make an ideal 1st time buyers home
- Gardens are very well manicured & planted
- Stunning 3 bedroom semi detached, end of row residence
- In excellent condition, has been newly painted & with fresh carpets to stairs, landing & bedrooms
- Located a mere stroll from Moycullen village which boasts excellent local amenities
- Large well maintained green spaces
- Cnoc An Rua is a lovely development with mainly owner occupied dwellings
Accommodation is offered as follows: entrance hallway with hard wearing laminate wood flooring, large lounge with bay window & solid fuel stove set on granite plinth & with sleep style wood mantle; the open plan dining area looks out onto the gardens which may be accessed via sliding french doors. .The kitchen comes with ample build in units and also all modern requisite appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven & gas hob, which are included in the sale. There is also a built in storage room in the dining room
At first floor level there are three bedrooms, two of which are double & one roomy single - all with built in wardrobes, & with TV & phone points. The master comes with en suite which also benefits from an electric shower. The main family bathroom comes with bath & electric mira elite shower -there is lovely mosaic tiling to the floor, whilst white tiles are over the bath & shower area. There is a stira stairs to the fully floored attic which provides for oodles of storage space.
The rear gardens are quite large and as the house is end of row, totally private from both the rear & side. They are groomed & cared for very well. The design having been done by renowned local landscapers Radharc Landscaping. Given the aspect of the property , the rear gardens enjoy all morning and late afternoon sunshine making it perfect for al fresco dining. There is a gated entrance to the side of the property ensuring additional security & privacy
Moycullen is a thriving and fast growing satellite village and lies approx six miles North West of Galway city. There is a, young vibrant community with a host of super local facilities including an excellent national school, purpose built playground, weekly farmers market, formal and informal dining, two large supermarkets, hairdressers, chemists, butchers,2 Montessoris, fashion shop, book shop and great sporting facilities. Moycullen is noted as the gateway to the famous, beautiful district called Connemara. Good planning practices are in place to preserve the community ethos of the village and its surrounds.
This property is priced to sell and is ideally suited to a professional couple seeking a quality home or indeed would make a perfect property for someone looking for a smaller home which is within a five minute walk to the village.
More information from this agent
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 10.2 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 13.9 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 14.6 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 42.8 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 44.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.