4 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Camporosso, Imperia, Liguria
like this property?Call: 03339 391969
- villa sea view
Cited for the first time in 1259, Camporosso was dominion of the Counts of Ventimiglia, passing therefore under the dominion of the municipality of Ventimiglia; seat of a small port of call at the mouth of the Nervia, became a community during the fifteenth century, having access, with other "villas" dependent on the city, to the government of the municipality.
In the 16th century, due to the danger of barbarian raids, it was surrounded by walls and in 1686, with other eastern "villas" of the jurisdiction of Ventimiglia, it constituted the community of "Otto luoghi", which lasted until 1797.
Occupied by the French in 1794, during the Ligurian Republic it became a municipality of the canton of Bordighera, in the Jurisdiction of Palms (Sanremo); in 1802 it was inserted in the canton of Ventimiglia, in the jurisdiction of the Olives (Oneglia), until under the French government it did not pass under the Department of the Maritime Alps, in the district of Sanremo. The municipality was suppressed in 1923 to be joined to that of Ventimiglia, but it was rebuilt two years later.
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 73.7 miles
- Città di Torino (INTERNATIONAL), 94.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.