3 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Crete, Chania, Kokkino Chorio
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- House Size: 190 sqm
- Plot Size: 9470 sqm
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floors: 2
- Car Parking: Private
- Private Pool
- Basement: No
- Views: Sea View, Mountain View
A very high quality finish and the great location make this ‘Santiorini Style' villa very special.
This fantastic two storey villa finished in Cretan White and Blue sits on the side of a hill overlooking Souda Bay. The views are second to none from all areas.
This villa sits within a large landscaped walled, fenced and gated plot offering total seclusion and privacy. The large plot is fully landscaped and has a full automatic watering system to keep the fantastic gardens and lovely sitting areas looking perfect. There are a wide variety of different seating areas including verandas, the vast roof terrace with 360° views and shady vine covered terraces enjoys spectacular views
Entering through wooden arched double doors you walk in to the large open plan living area with a feature fire place. There are panoramic views from here to the mountains and over Souda Bay to Chania and Akrotiri.
A stone archway leads through to the spacious dining and kitchen area with a very high quality, fully fitted kitchen with all top of the range appliances.
Leading off the kitchen is a utility area and a very useful pantry and storage area - along with a separate WC and sink.
From here you can access the lovely vine covered side terrace area which has pathways leading both up to the roof terrace and down to the pool and gardens.
Also on this level, leading from the living area is very spacious master bedroom with a beautiful en-suite bathroom with a large full sized bath and a walk in shower.
On the lower floor, leading on to the very large terraced pool area there are two spacious double guest bedrooms both with very high quality en-suite shower rooms.
Also on this level is the magnificent guest living area. Here there is an additional fully fitted kitchen plus a spacious living and dining area. This area also has a high quality pellet burning stove for all year round use.
From here you can also access the garage, boiler rooms, workshop and storage areas.
Glass doorways from the living space and bedrooms flow out to the pool and extensive terrace areas.
The pool is a unique design with a long shallow, tiled ‘beach’ area leading to the deep blue 32M2 infinity pool—with views directly to the sea and Akrotiri.
A more recent addition to this already beautiful villa is the summer kitchen area. An amazing, fully equipped outdoor kitchen and dining area with full BBQ, pizza/bread oven,
fitted units, worktops and sink.
It has been finished with stone archways, tiled roof and wood effect tiled flooring. This beautiful room is perfect for a large family to enjoy cooking and eating together.
The villa has many other recent improvements such as upgraded water and waste systems, outdoor shower, water filtration systems and much more.
The current owners also purchased an additional plot behind the villa to ensure total privacy—this additional plot and many items of high quality equipment and furnishings are included in the price
- Luxury Fitted Kitchens with high quality appliances
- Induction hob and American fridge.
- Full Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- Under electric floor heating and cooling system
- Heated Towel rails.
- Stone fireplace with hot air vents linked to Radiator system
- Double Solar panels and Immersion Heater
- 11000 litre water storage tanks
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Fully landscaped, mature gardens with irrigation
- Fully Fenced and walled plot
- Private driveway and parking
- Garage with electric door
- Electronic gate and entry system
- Stunning Infinity Pool and terraces
- 6000 litre water tank for the pool
- Outdoor shower
- Aluminium doors and windows with fly screens
- Self contained guest area with Pellet burner
- Fantastic external Summer Kitchen
- Extra storage areas—internal & external
- Additional water supply and filtration system
- Chania (INTERNATIONAL), 7.7 miles
- Heraklion (INTERNATIONAL), 54.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.