3 bedroom detached house for sale
Italy - Gallicano, Lucca, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 872027
- Large panoramic terrace with spectacular views
- Quiet peaceful and private location
- Located within typical Tuscan village
- Chestnut beamed ceilings, cotto floors and exposed stonework
The property has a floor surface area of 90m2 and is in good condition and immediately habitable
The house is located within the picturesque village of Verni and has spectacular views of the surrounding hillsides and of La Pania,
which is the largest mountain in the area.
Whilst the property is located within the village there is a parking area just 30 metres from the house allowing for easy access.
The house benefits from having a small garden to the front and a large panoramic terrace from which to enjoy those spectacular views.
There are also two large cellars on the ground floor which would be extremely useful for storage.
The property is predisposed for the installation of central heating but there is currently no central heating in place.
APE Classe G 246,27 kWh/m2 anno.
Lower ground floor. Two large cellars.
First floor; entrance with portico, sitting/dining room with open fire, bathroom and kitchen, double bedroom, stairs to second floor:
Second Floor, hallway, two double bedrooms.
Distance to shops 5km
Castelnuovo Garfagnana 12km
Versilia Coast 60km
Pisa airport circa 1hr
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 25.9 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 40.6 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 40.8 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 53.4 miles
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 83.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.