2 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Marbella, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 395637
- completely refurbished and modernised,fully modernised and re-furbshed throughout
- light and bright throughout,beautiful traditional urbanisation
- peaceful and tranquil urbanisation,private parking
- traditional spanish pueblo house with modern interior,Community gardens
- 5 min drive to marbella centre and beaches,Close to ammenities
Five minutes from the beach - and even less to El Cortes Ingles - you will love living 'La Vida Loca' and enjoying all that the Marbella lifestyle offers. Protected by the striking and majestic mountain beauty of 'La Concha' you have it all within easy reach from this light and neutral, elegant, home.
The property boasts:
• Welcoming communal courtyard with feature fountain leading to stylish barn door entrance
• Bright lounge and dining with working fireplace and marble tiled floor
• Fully fitted white kitchen with ample storage and quality appliances (Zanussi dishwasher, Baley oven, Cata ceramic cooktop)
• Separate bathroom with shower for guests
• Double French doors open out to private, high-walled, courtyard for easy entertaining
• Upstairs leads to a light and spacious Master bedroom with fully fitted mirrored robes
• Second bedroom is a good size with a lofty tree view and built in mirrored robes
• Well appointed, marble tiled bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning - keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter
• Concertina roller blinds and window treatments throughout
• Community parking with remote control access through security boom gates
This pretty and prestigious, architecturally-acclaimed, La Virginia community is set amongst well maintained, landscaped gardens with traditional Andalusian cobbled community squares and pathways. Full of fragrant jasmine, orange blossoms, and vibrant pink bougainvillea - and with the stunning backdrop of 'La Concha' and sea views of the sparkling Mediterranean - it makes everyday living at La Virginia 'picture perfect'.
La Virginia has its own beautiful whitewashed church, two quality restaurants for leisurely dining, and twice a year (June and pre-Christmas) their renowned craft markets fill the rustic, cobbled streets with music, merriment, and community pride.
Although you are nestled away from the bustle of Marbella you are in easy reach of strolling to La Playa, the beautiful Plaza de Los Naranjos and the old town, The Marbella Club, Starlite Theatre, La Sala and Puerto Banus - full of designer shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife.
• 87sqm living area
• 15sqm private rear courtyard
• Newly installed electrical heating and wiring
Be quick to view this 'pearl' in Marbella and soon it could be you living the life that others only dream about!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 23.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 36.8 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 68 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 83.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.