1 bedroom farm for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Tarn, St-Christophe
like this property?Call: 03339 871889
- 914 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Enormous development potential of about 1000m²
- 2 closed courtyards, with covered part
- 87m² house habitable as is
- Dominant views over the Viaur Valley
- Close to sought after medieval villages and bastide towns
Huge development potential, up to 1000m². The farm is composed around two closed courtyards on 5000m² of ground. You access courtyard 1 by an arched gate: a main house of 80m² is habitable as is. To the right, a 19th century house to renovate 85 m² x 2 (floor and cellar) with the roof already redone. Two other buildings around this courtyard offer more possibilities, but are quite derelict. Courtyard 2: 19th century building to renovate, 100 m² x 2 (floor and cellar) roof redone plus a barn of 120m2 on two levels, possibility to be converted into housing, subject to appropriate permissions granted. Here too the roof has been redone. A huge hangar of 160m². Could be made into a seminar centre, or can also be converted into an additional gite.
Located 30min from Albi and close to medieval villages such as Cordes-sur-Ciel and Najac. Dominant view of the Viaur valley and surroundings. Possibility of adding some woods close to buildings. Must be seen!
Price including agency fees : €190 000
Price excluding agency fees : €179 246
Buyer commission included: 6 %
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 49.4 miles
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 65.8 miles
- Beziers (LOCAL), 86.8 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 88.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.