3 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Mijas-Costa, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 397897
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY BRAND NEW CONTEMPORARY APARTMENTS
- AMAZING VIEWS OVER THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA
- FANTASTIC SOCIAL AND COMMUNAL AREAS FOR ALL THE FAMILY
- GREAT PROPERTY FOR RENTAL POTENTIAL AND/OR 2ND HOLIDAY HOME
- GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION, JUST 20 MINUTES FROM MALAGA AIRPORT
This is a well thought out and designed residential complex with great features such as a gym and outdoor track, 3 pools to chose from with a relax, social or sport theme. Wellness area with indoor heated pool, Turkish bath, sauna and steam. Paddle Tennis, a Putting Green, Kids Park and even designated Dog areas too!
La Cala de Mijas forms part of the municipality of Mijas and is a fantastically popular destination on the Costa del Sol catering for both holiday makers and residents. Its conveniently situated only 20 minutes from Malaga Airport and has great transport links to the rest of the Eastern side of the coast such as Marbella and Fuengirola. There is an abundance of amenities to enjoy in this town, housing a vast choice of bars, restaurants both authentic and modern, some of the top Golf resorts of the coast, hotels and attractions making it the resort choice for many walks of life and nationalities. La Cala boasts a friendly village atmosphere with an easy pace of life and relaxed laid back air as it has managed to retain its original Spanish charm- being one of the original fishing villages which is yet to be over run by tourism. La Cala is now benefiting from some impressive brand new contemporary properties being developed further adding to its growth and popularity.
Whilst we always make utmost efforts to keep property availability and prices fully up to date, please be advised that any current displayed details are subject to change without notice due to sales activities.
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 15.8 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 44.8 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 78.5 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 91.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.