8 bedroom character property for sale
France - Carsac-Aillac, Dordogne, Aquitaine
like this property?Call: 03339 396732
- Classic styled villa in very good condition.
- 3 bedroomed gite with history of letting.
- Delightful park, swimming pool, access cycle track to Sarlat and river Dordogne.
- Beautiful tiled floors, parquet flooring, light and high ceilings, good sized rooms, feature fireplaces.
- Private yet easy access to village with commerces and close to Sarlat.
This property is extremly well presented, renovated with care by the current owners and looked after carefully. The situation is fairly unusual as to find river access from properties rare - well above the river to be stressed so no danger of any flooding. A private situation within a very pleasing park.
The gite has a history of letting but mainly in the summer season - currently about 10-12k of income. There are also 2 of the 5 bedrooms in the main house that are let as "chambre d'hote"and have joint revenue of about 4k.
Rather than releasing equity in the UK to fund your purchase why not consider a mortgage with a French bank? Rates of around 2% or sometimes less, over 20 years, up to 70% of the purchase price, based on UK income - increase your buying power, protect your sterling assets, manage your currency exchange requirements over the long-term. English speaking partners available to discuss your project.
Century 21 Patrimoine 24 are situated in Avenue Gambetta, Sarlat la Caneda. Our area of coverage extends north, south, east and west of Sarlat and includes the most interesting section of the river Dordogne. We will delighted to respond to any questions that you might have about this or any other of our properties for sale, or indeed talk about your project. The price shown is inclusive of any agency fees. Notaires fees would be on top of this and are typically between 7 and 8%.
Please email or call, asking for Steve Houghton, and I will be delighted to answer your questions and talk about your project in more detail - in English of course.
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 38.7 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 70.2 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 84.5 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.