3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - San Juan De Los Terreros, Almería, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 397493
- san juan de los terreros
- private pool
- private garden
Private swimming pool to the front of the property, kidney shaped and set on a large terrace área, easy to maintain and very well kept.
Being sold fully furnished the property is set behind private gates making this a secure private plot.
The lounge dining área is spacious and airy with access to a glazed terrace (an extra room) through the french doors.
On the ground floor there is a large fitted kitchen with lots of work space, followed by a lounge-dining room, one double bedroom with nice pool views, a small store room a bathroom and a laundry.
Upstairs, a large bedroom with its own ensuite and a family bathroom and a fantastic terrace with beautiful views.
The property has also a basement with another bedroom, a toilet and a large extra space used now as tools room.
This is a lovely property, perfect for both; permanent or holiday home.
This detached property is situated a leisurely walk from the village where there are numerous restaurants, bars and chiringuitos to enjoy.
More about the area:
- The Beaches: You will find a whole host beaches, Mar Serena, Mar Rabiosa, Calypso, Bue flag beaches. La Higuerica, and La Carolina, as well as the coves of Tía Antonia, Cala Cuartel y Cala Cerrada, 'La Entrevista' and 'Los Nardos'. Golf courses.- Aguilón Golf is just 3km away from the beach, while Desert Springs, Marina de la Torre and Valle de Este Golf can all be found not too far away.
- Amenities.- Numerous Bars and beach front bar/chiringuito, and a commercial centre offering, bars, restaurants, shops, super market and gym facilities, classes of pilate, body fitness, running club and more. Open all year round, San Juan de los Terreros has facilities covering all the basic daily needs. Well located close to all good road netwroks and a rail network, offering a train ride to any destination you wish, including Pulp, Aguilas, Murcia and beyond.
Finally, a short drive you will find; Pulpí and also Águilas, with its diverse commercial centres and range of services associated with a much larger town. Both are a short car journey away.
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 51.3 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 55.8 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 86.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.