4 bedroom house for sale
Italy - Triora, Imperia, Liguria
like this property?Call: 03339 396528
- Antique Saracen Tower in Triora for sale.
- Large panoramic terrace with amazing views.
- Beautiful vaulted ceilings.
- Use of authentic materials such as ardesia, stone walls, exposed rock inside the bathrooms.
- Most of the bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom.
- The kitchen is all made in terracotta and wood beams.
- The garden is of 130 sq m full of the perfume of jasmine, sage and rosemary.
- In the garden is a rustico of 56 sq m over two floors, this could be converted into a studio.
- The village of Triora is some 20 km from the sea (780 m above sea level).
- It is noted as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy and has many fine restaurants and bars.
Stairs lead to the next floor, with a double bedroom and balcony, bathroom, hall and a further bedroom all made of arches with an arched terrace made in ardesia. It has an en-suite bathroom. Below is the kitchen all terracotta and wood beams, the walls are 50 cm thick. There is a further bedroom and bathroom all arched with 3 double beds, all in natural stone and parquet. In the hallway a large rock of natural ardesia juts out from the wall. Below is the bathroom and living room, with stone steps out to the garden . In the living room there is a trap door to the water cistern below. The garden is of 130 sq m full of the perfume of jasmine, sage and rosemary. The gates lead out to old mule paths leading both into the village of Triora and into the valleys. In the garden is a rustico of 56 sq m over two floors, this could be converted into a studio.
The village of Triora is some 20 km from the sea (780 m above sea level). It is a mountain location with superb walking and mountain biking on the Alta Via (from France to Genova). It is was a traditionally rich area growing cereals, wine and chestnuts. Placed in a strategic point between France and Piemonte, it was much visited by the aristocracy, leaving fine buildings and churches. It is noted as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy and has many fine restaurants and bars.
The Italian Property Company SRL is a registered Italian estate agency, specialized in working with foreign clients who wish to acquire property in Liguria. We cover all aspects of the sale, with the help of our specialized team of lawyers, accountants, tax advisers and bankers, all who have an expert use of the English language. We offer a service to also helps in the restoration of a property, using a skilled team of builders, architects, surveyors and engineers. We are extensively involved in building projects on behalf of our clients. We are a family business and offer an extensive after sale service to our clients, to help with every aspect of administration and the ongoing needs of running a home in Italy.
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 61.3 miles
- Cittą di Torino (INTERNATIONAL), 82.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.