4 bedroom house for sale
Italy - Garda 37016, Verona
like this property?Call: 03339 872003
- Great potential for rental income as a furnished Holiday Lets.
- Originally built in 1700 but completely renovated throughout
- Located in a tranquil and panoramic location in the hills close to the centre of the lakeside town of Garda
- Low-maintenance country garden is well orientated and receives sunshine all day long
- Fully furnished and ready to move into
- Barrel vaulted ceiling and wood burning fireplace
- Sleeps up to 10 persons
- The private courtyard with a automatic gates easily accommodates parking for four cars
- Surrounded by numerous walking and cycling trails
- Easy walk to centre of Garda, amenities, restaurants and bars
On the ground floor, there is a ample sized living room and dining area featuring a characteristic barrel vaulted ceiling and a wood burning fireplace; a well equipped kitchen with adjoining pantry and a guest bathroom.
The first floor is composed of the master bedroom which is the largest and completed by a private bathroom, the second bedroom with single bed, also with private bathroom, from this room a staircase leads up to a wooden beamed mezzanine level which is furnished with a double bed; on the second floor we find a studio with the possibility to turn into a further bedroom if needed, and third double bedroom and a further family bathroom. All rooms have views towards the picturesque La Rocca of Garda and some of the rooms feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams.
The garden which is accessed directly from the living area, has a terrace area furnished with large wooden table and a gazebo for shade. Well orientated the garden receives sunshine all day long and you can relax in an oasis of peace and admire the picturesque view towards The Rocca of Garda. From the garden an external staircase leads down to a separate and recently built basement which functions as the tool shed, woodstore, cellar and storage room. The private courtyard with a automatic gates easily accommodates parking for four cars, and can be covered if required. An ideal solution as first home, holiday home and also as investment as the property can sleep up to 10 persons and has a great potential for rental income as Furnished Holiday Lettings or B&B.
** The building dates back to 1700 and the decorative parapet on the rooftop of the tower is declared as containing architectural elements of monumental, architectural and cultural interest.
- Villafranca Veronese (INTERNATIONAL), 15.8 miles
- Linate (LOCAL), 69.8 miles
- Treviso (INTERNATIONAL), 72.7 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 77 miles
- Marco Polo (INTERNATIONAL), 79.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.