Commercial Property for sale
Ireland - Ballina, Mayo
like this property?Call: 03339 395803
- 11,463 sq ft (1,065 sq m)
- Prominent location.
- Investment/Re-development opportunity.
- International long term tenant available.
- Car Park.
- Seperate access to first floor which is open plan.
- F.P.P for re-development.
F.F.P. for re-development.
International long term tenant available.
Private Car Park.
Rental income potential of ?100,000+ per annum.
Prominent location in Ballina town.
Ballina is the second largest town in Mayo with a population of approx. 16,500 and serving a hinterland of approx. 35,000 residents. It is a popular & busy shopping town with many national and international retail businesses such as Dunnes Stores, Tesco, Lidl, Pennys, Heatons, Boots and Elvery's to name a few.
With quality restaurants, bars and cafés, Ballina has much to offer and is renowned for its nightlife, street festivals and salmon fishing in the River Moy which runs through the town.
Situated along the Wild Atlantic Way, Ballina is a gateway to the West of Ireland's majestic coastline with scenic cliff walks, unspoilt beaches and a fascinating history.
More information from this agent
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 20 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 25.4 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 57.1 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 62.2 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 62.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.