3 bedroom house for sale
Greece - Cyclades islands, Santorini, Oia
like this property?Call: 03339 396012
- Multiple possible uses
- Total built area 250 sqm
- Land plot of 1,140 sqm
- Traditional Cycladic architecture
- Great terrace of 250 sqm
Located in the centre of the village but off the main village path and reached by a few broad stairs, this house offers the combination of a central location with sea views. All of Oia is within an easy walk, including the famous Oia sunset, cafes, restaurants, private chapels and shops.
The property is located in a quiet area of the cliff-side village of Oia. The house is in the style of the very old traditional Oia village but with all the modern conveniences. It faces towards the sea, with a private terrace and a very large courtyard. It can generate substantial income for its owner, due to its multiple possible uses.
Accommodation: This unique charming house covers an area of 250 sqm and features ample living and sleeping areas. The old "canavas" (wine and other products storage areas) have been preserved and can be used for various purposes.
- 12 km from Fira
- 17 km from the island's Port
- 18 km from the island's Airport
- 4 hours from Piraeus Port
- 45 min daily flights from Athens International Airport
- Heraklion (INTERNATIONAL), 78.2 miles
- Chania (INTERNATIONAL), 94.1 miles
- Sitia (LOCAL), 95.1 miles
- Kos (INTERNATIONAL), 98 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.