17 bedroom farm for sale
Italy - Chiusi, Siena, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 395507
- 8,503 sq ft (790 sq m)
In beautiful open and panoramic position, a few minutes from the historic center of Chiusi (Si), there is a prestigious renovated farmhouse for sale. Its area equals about 270 sqm, plus four outbuildings, swimming pool and private plot of land of over 65 ha in total, which includes 3 private ponds. The additional volume can be added.
Farm for sale in Tuscany "Il Melograno"
The property for sale is located in one of the most beautiful areas of southern Tuscany, in the town of Chiusi (Si), which is well connected to the famous medieval towns such as Pienza, Montalcino and Montepulciano (just some of them), and it is only a few kilometers from the famous thermal centers of San Casciano dei Bagni and Bagno Vignoni. The farmhouse for sale is easily accessible along a smooth well-maintained gravel road.
The A1 highway exit of Chiusi - Chianciano Terme is located just 6 km away and the railway station of Chiusi, an important hub on the Florence-Rome line, is within 3 km.
The nearest airports are: Leonardo da Vinci in Rome Fiumicino, Florence Peretola and Perugia Sant'Egidio.
Farm for sale in Tuscany "Il Melograno"
The property for sale consists of a manor farmhouse with an area of about 270 sqm, 4 additional buildings used as outbuildings and a private plot of over 65 hectares, which includes a swimming pool and three private ponds; the additional volume can be added.
As for the main house, internally it is disposed as follows:
- GROUND FLOOR: external porch which leads to the dining area, kitchen, large living room, 2 bedrooms, single bedroom / study and two bathrooms, one of which is en suite with one of the bedrooms;
- FIRST FLOOR of the farmhouse: the sleeping area, consisting of 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a lounge with a large fireplace that can be transformed into any other room.
The land around the property of more than 65 ha comprises other buildings:
- Building 1: one-floor dependence of about 90 sqm with entrance hall, living room, bathroom, 2 bedrooms;
- Building 2: ground-floor dependence of about 60 sqm with entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom;
- Building 3: ground-floor dependence of about 45 sqm, consisting of entrance hall, kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom;
- Building 4: two-level building of about 200 sqm is disposed on the ground and first floor and currently divided into 3 apartments. Adjacent to the latter, there is also a warehouse of about 110 sqm, arranged on the ground floor.
- Shed can be added and intended for the required use of the farm.
The private land of about 65 hectares around the property consists of about 32.5 ha of arable land, 4 ha of olive grove, about 11 ha of coppice, about 13.2 ha of mixed woodland and 5 ha divided between pasture, high trees and lawn.
State of repair:
All the property is in a good state of repair.
The manor house, built before 1967, still keeps very authentic flavor and can be immediately moved in. Externally, there are brick fašades, while internally we can find single-fired flooring of high quality and ceilings with terracotta tiles and exposed wooden beams. All the fixtures are wooden. As for the tourist rental accommodation, they are also in good condition, but finished and furnished in more "Spartan" way of their use.
All utilities are present and functioning.
Land registry details:
As for town planning, the farmhouse was built before 1967 and later was modified-restored according to regular concessions / building permits. From the cadastral point of view, the property is regularly registered at the Catasto Fabbricati for the Municipality of Chiusi (Si) and the land is regularly registered at the Catasto Terreni for the same Municipality.
Ownership Details/Contractual Obligations:
The property is owned by a company.
Potential Land Use:
The property can be exploited for different and interesting development solutions.
Certainly, the most suitable one is agritourism, thanks to the presence of a manor farmhouse of ideal size and various dependences that can be reserved for tourist rental. The beauty of the landscape and vast area of private land do not set limits to the development of activities related to agriculture and nature, farming, horse riding, mountain biking, cultivation of organic products. There is also the interesting possibility to devote a part of the land to the arrangement of vineyard, which has been already created a few years ago and produced fine wine, until its disposal.
More information from this agent
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 65.7 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 65.9 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 85.3 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 87.3 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 89.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.