4 bedroom stone house for sale
Italy - Nemoli, Potenza, Basilicata
like this property?Call: 03339 395633
Countryside detached house, with 17,000 sqm of private land. The house is located along a public road, with private access directly into the property. Not many neighbours.
- The Building: The house measures 170 sqm approximately, on 2 levels.
Ground floor (part 1): 2 spacious rooms -kitchen and sitting room-, 1 large room used as deposit / cellar, and bathroom.
Ground Floor (part 2-internally connected): 2 spacious rooms -bedrooms- and bathroom.
Basement floor: 2 spacious rooms currently used as animal quarters (large unfinished area) and patio.
Attic: large unfinished area
The house is not habitable. Although structurally sound, it is in need of repair (following the surface water management system failure which has created some minor issues due to the shape and the hilly position of the house - "Traslazione Orizzontale/Verticale Terminale" i.e. Side end of the building Orizzontal and Vertical Displacement - No underpinning required). The dwelling has enormous potentials to be a lovely country house.
Structural survey report will be issued by our in-house structural engineer to confirm the condition of the house as well as an accurate budget costing.
- Services: The property is serviced with electricity, water and sewage.
a) There is a well that supplies private water.
b) The area is not serviced with public sewage. The property has a private sewage system which needs to be updated.
Heating system to be installed with boiler and radiators.
- Ownership Details/Contractual Obligations The property is being sold by a private owner. The purchase will be by an initial deposit followed by staged payments during the progress of the works. L&G Properties Srls will restore the house using local craftsmen and will issue the regular sureties when receiving each payment.
- Location The property is located in the countryside, at few minutes drive from the Lago Sirino area and the village of Nemoli.
This is a lovely area which includes the Monte Sirino mountain and its ski run (www.sirinosci.com), the stunning scenery of the Cilento National park, the coves of Maratea, and the World Heritage listed ancient ruins at Paestum.
The area is quiet and rural, but not isolated.
The world famous Amalfi coast and the ruins of Pompeii are a short drive away.
Distance from airport: 203 km - Naples - 2h and 15min drive
Distance from beach: 30 km - around 35 min drive
Distance from ski run: 30 km - around 35 min drive
- Bari Palese (INTERNATIONAL), 88.8 miles
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 96.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.