3 bedroom house for sale
France - Centre, Indre, Saint-Benoît-du-Sault
like this property?Call: 03339 396301
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets, fire place, cellar
- Parking facilities: garage, parking lot
- Outdoor amenities: terrace
- Surrounding amenities: shops
ThIs fabulous house, located in the heart of a mediaeval village, offers the opportunity to have the best of both worlds. In addition to being close to all amenities, the property offers spectacular views to the rear, as it comes complete with a garden of more than 2000m2, a river frontage, private parking for up to four cars, a vegetable garden, a well and two vaulted cellars. Built in the 17th Century, the house was originally a 'relais du poste' and, it is said has had many a dignitary pass through its doors, including Henry IV and Catherine de Medicis. The house itself offers spacious accommodation, over two floors, however, there is potential to create further bedrooms in the loft space. Each room is well presented, with the majority of the principal living areas having direct access to the garden and the terrace which benefits from the afternoon sun.
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 41.7 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 53 miles
- Aulnat (INTERNATIONAL), 96.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.