5 bedroom house for sale
France - 66690 sorede
like this property?Call: 03339 396915
- 5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH SWIMMING-POOL FOR SALE IN SOREDE
- 7 ROOMS house
- 187 m2 living space
- 1718 m2 land surface
A perfect location at 900 m² ofthe centre of the village with stunning views of the mountains, large terraces and a pool.
Sized 187 m² on 1718 m² of land, it comprises 2 large living-rooms, a separated equipped kitchen, 5 bedrooms (1 on the ground-floor), a mezzanine, 3 bathrooms, a large attic room that can easily changed into a playroom... and a laundry.
It is a very solid and good quality house on antisismic base and heated by a gaz boiler.
Ideal for a main home, for holidays or for making a rental income. A must seen !
Please contact ARGELES IMMOBILIER Estate Agency for more information, for a visit or for your purchase / sale of a villa or an apartment in the South of France. Established 1972. Best service for you. Numerous references.
INFORMATION ABOUT SOREDE (Source : Tourism Office of Sorède) :
"At the foot of the Albères Mountains, Sorède will welcome you all year round in a green and peaceful setting. Let’s spend your coming holidays in a warm, festive or dynamic way, that’s up to you! Our small Catalan village has a rich heritage. Once you get among us, you will be free to go for a walk in the little sunny alleys or else enjoy some events taking place all year, discover the conviviality of the village inhabitants…
Just a few minutes away (around a 7-minute car journey) from the Mediterranean Coast, go and discover the Catalan seaside with the fine sand beaches of Argelès sur Mer and Saint-Cyprien and the wild coast that will lead you to the famous towns of Collioure, Port-Vendres, Banyuls/mer and so on.
Experience the natural and cultural treasures of the nearby villages of Castelnou and Thuir throughout the visit of the Byrrh caves, Elne and its cloister, the fairies chimneys of Ille sur Tet and of course Perpignan.
- Looking for sports holidays?You have the possibility to go hiking in the Albères or Canigou mountains, try archery, go fishing, practise tennis…
- Want to stroll? Many ways… The tour of Sorède and the visit of its churches St Assiscle and Ste Victoire, The hermitage of Notre-Dame-du-Château, the factory of whips made from hackberry wood.
Make the most of your holidays by consuming - without any moderation - all that the Catalan region has to offer: local products such as olive oil, almonds, Roussillon fruit and wines, Rivesaltes muscatel…"
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (INTERNATIONAL), 14.9 miles
- Beziers (LOCAL), 57.4 miles
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 57.5 miles
- Méditerranée (INTERNATIONAL), 87.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.