3 bedroom apartment for sale
France - Les Arcs, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395502
- Exceptional Ski-in Ski-out Location On The Pistes And Near The Snow Front. Link To Upper Part Of Resort By Telecabin In 6 Minutes.
- Plenty Of Facilities (500 Sqm) With A 150 Sqm Swimming Pool Area And Sauna
- Apartments Ranging From The 2-bed To 4-beds, Sold Fully-equipped And Furnished With Private Parking, A Cave And A Ski Locker
- Apartments Sold Outright Without Rental (inc. VAT) Or With Rental Agreement (VAT Rebate). Also Reduced Legal Fees As This Is New-build.
- Ideal Dual Season Resort For Those Who Want More Than Just Skiing In Winter.
- Good Prices Per Sqm Under 5,000¿ For A Ski-in Ski-out Situation As Well As The Reduced Legal Fees For New-build.
- relaxation area/massage + kids' play pool
- teens' aquatic area
- counter-current swimming area
- inside area: sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, etc.
- outside area: jacuzzi, sports equipment, loungers, etc.
BEAUTY AND WELL-BEING AREA
- relaxation area/massage
- beauty area
For more convenience, the residence offers: covered parking, luggage storage, laundry and heated ski storage. A concierge services is proposed for owners.
Direct ski-in ski-out access to the slopes (the apartments are bordered by the pistes and near the snow front), Le Snoroc also offers a quick connection to the top part of resort by telecabin in only 6 minutes (with the new gondola which has been in operation since last year, skiers can reach the top of the Fornelet in 6 minutes instead of 30). As for the shops, bars and restaurants, nothing more simple, you are only 5 minutes walk.
With 65 apartments ranging from 2-4 bedroomed units, Le Snoroc welcomes you with its releaxed atmosphere. Materials such as wood and local stone offer a warm atmosphere. Its modern furniture and design bring a touch of modernity combined with a traditional Alpine identity as we like it. Furnished and equipped; most apartments open onto terraces or balconies with stunning views of the mountains. Authenticity and modernity will combine to guarantee premium services. Each apartment has a cellar, a ski locker and a parking.
The apartments, equipped and furnished, benefit from a terrace or a balcony allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking mountain views.
There is plenty of space also with the lounge/reception areas combined with 150 sqm indoor swimming pool area, sauna and Spa/gym. Le Snoroc in La Plagne Montalbert offers good value (under 5,000€ sqm living surface) and flexible rental management to combine good rental income potential with personal use. The generated rental income is tax-free mostly, thanks to the amortisation of the property, contact us for more info…
NEW! THE LIGHT LEASEBACK AGREEMENT
HOW IT WORKS:
The investor acquires full ownership of a new property before a Notary. At the same time, the investor signs a commercial lease with the rental management company, specialising in holiday rentals, as well as a contract for concierge services to establish personalised accounting, logistics and rental assistance.
A THREEFOLD ADVANTAGE:
1. Owners reserve the right to occupy their apartment whenever they wish*.
2. Owners can also choose to optimise their rental profit at any time by spending less time at the property. The manager contractually agrees to pay the owner a percentage of the revenue resulting from the seasonal rental of the property.
3. The owner recovers the VAT (20%)** on the purchase of the property and its new furniture.
This type of purchase is designed for homeowners looking for great occupation flexibility and a simplified way of renting out their property. In general, the decision to rent a property out is initially motivated by a desire to finance the condominium fees and energy costs.
These owners recover the VAT (20%) on the purchase of their property and new furniture**.
*Note that owners must declare their intended occupancy each year as rent paid in kind, valued for tax purposes at 75% of the public price.
**VAT recovery: Art. 261D / Art. 271 I and Art 271 IV of the CGI: recovery of the VAT acquired by 20ths in connection with the acquisition of a furnished apartment in a residence with services.
2/CLASSIC OUTRIGHT: SEASONAL RENTAL VIA AN ESTATE AGENCY OR DIRECTLY BY THE OWNER
HOW IT WORKS:
The investor acquires full ownership of a new property before a Notary. Once the property has been purchased, it can be rented out as a furnished tourist rental (with hotel-like services: reception, household linen and cleaning) via a local estate agent or directly by the owner.
1. Owners reserve the right to occupy their apartment whenever they wish.
2. Owners can also choose to optimise their rental profit at any time by spending less time at the property.
NB: In this case, the owner does not recover the VAT (20%) on the purchase of the property and its new furniture.
This type of purchase is intended for homeowners looking for great flexibility in how they occupy their property
In general, the decision to rent a property out is initially motivated by a desire to finance the condominium fees
and energy costs.
These owners can request the tax status of non-professional renter of furnished property (Loueur Meublé Non
- Satolas (INTERNATIONAL), 84.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.