9 bedroom house for sale
France - Languedoc-Roussillon, Aude, Montolieu
like this property?Call: 03339 871888
- Shops and restaurants in the village
- Revenue potential with a gîte or 2 family homes
- Popular tourist village
- Part of the property could be used as a shop / cafe
- Large rooms in the main house
- Lovely views on the surrounding countryside
260 year old house that's kept its charm and comes with an attached 4 bedroom gîte. Both are set on a quiet street in the famous book and art village of Montolieu. Plenty of libraries, art galleries and shops, restaurants and cafes. Schools and amenities like doctors and pharmacy are in the village. There is a public swimming pool, rivers for paddling in and a short walk to the fields and vineyards making this an attractive place to live and mix with the friendly neighbours.
The main house currently has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a large loft and cellar if required. Heated by electric radiators and with a roof that has been insulated and in good order. A good sized terrace garden with views. Next door, the smaller property has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The gîte has been recently renovated and has double glazed wooden windows and electric heating. This also has a smaller outside terrace.
The 2 houses together make a great property investment and could be used to generate revenue.
Price including agency fees : €583 000
Price excluding agency fees : €550 000
Buyer commission included: 6%
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 8.9 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 46.8 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (INTERNATIONAL), 51.8 miles
- Beziers (LOCAL), 57.7 miles
- Méditerranée (INTERNATIONAL), 90.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.