2 bedroom house for sale
Nanteuil-En-Vallee, Charente, 16700, France
like this property?Call: 01440 820358
- Central heating
- Internet connection
The property benefits from double-glazing, heating by way of gas central heating or electric radiators, and a new septic tank installed this year.
All the accommodation is on the ground floor but there is an attic space which provides scope for creating more bedrooms and bathrooms.
The property is light throughout and comprises :
* Kitchen (17.7m2) : with centre island. Wooden flooring.
* Pantry / utility room (5.8m2)
* Shower room (3m2) : with a heated towel-rail
* Lounge (30.2m2) : with wooden flooring and a a wood burner
* Bedroom 1/office (15.7m2) : with wooden flooring
* Bedroom 2 (electric radiator) (19.7m2) : with carpet
* Shower room (electric radiator) (7m2) : with tiled floor and extractor
* Dressing room (8.1m2) : with wooden flooring
* Room (16m2) : currently used as a gym / training room. Laminate flooring, built-in cupboards and sliding glass doors leading to the hangar
Attic space above the whole of the property.
* Attached open hangar (50m2) with space for parking 2 cars. NB : the 2 panels at the top can be opened, allowing access for a motorhome
* Garden with open views
* Shed (9m2)
* Total plot size : 1328m2
The department of Charente is located in the centre-west of France and is part of the Poitou-Charentes region along with Deux Sevres, Charente Maritime and the Vienne department.
Its name as is often the case comes from the river Charente which snakes through the department. Two local dialects are spoken in the area, Saintongeais in the west and Occitan to the east.
Charente is a thriving department for several reasons, Cognac production is one of the most interesting and profitable industries, the export level of approx. 95% is a success, the consumption in France being only 5% (some say they keep the best 5% in France!).
The department has many typical towns, Angouleme in the south east for example hosts an international festival that attracts hundreds of visitors and is not to be missed.
The region is popular with hikers, bikers and nature lovers who like to discover the woodlands, lakes and streams that are part of this amazing landscape.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 40.7 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 42.7 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 81.8 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 94.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.