2 bedroom house for sale
Civray, Vienne, 86400, France
like this property?Call: 01440 820358
- Double Glazing
The house includes:
- Entrance (5m2): tiled floor, cupboard,
- Shower room (5m2): tiled floor, shower, washbasin, WC,
- Bedroom 1 (15m2): tiled floor, washbasin, exposed stonework.
- Kitchen (30m2): wooden floor, exposed stones, fitted stove,
- Living room (42m2): wooden floor, exposed beams and stones, bay window on the balcony of 15m2, with mezzanine / bedroom.
- Attached garage, concrete floor 130m2 with a remote controlled door.
- Laundry room (4m2): lino, wc, sink.
- Mezzanine (35m2): plywood.
The property benefits from an air / air heat pump, and electric heating. It is connected to mains drainage.
The Vienne department is in the region of Poitou-Charentes. The name of the department comes from the Vienne River and the area benefits from an interesting location that is not far from the Atlantic but also close to the centre of France.
Poitiers is the main town of the French department, with its massive theme park attraction.
The countryside is made up of rolling hills and the climate is mild, similar to the Aquitaine which is considered one of the best climates in France, with mild summers and soft winters. The proximity of the sea and the mild climate play a major role in the wine growing industry.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 30.2 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 47.1 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.