1 bedroom apartment for sale
Karl-Stieler-Strasse, Berlin, Berlin, 12167, Germany
like this property?Call: 03339 396002
- Fitted Kitchen
The apartment is located in the southern district of Berlin, in Steglitz-Zehlendorf. The district is characterised by various green recreational areas, as well as a bourgeois population. - 15 minutes to KaDeWe or Potsdamer Platz (by car) - Medical care, the Free University, schools and shopping in the immediate vicinity - Stadtpark Steglitz is about 200 meters away. A green oasis in Steglitz. - Steglitz famous shopping street Schlossstrasse, with several shopping malls, can be reached in about 1.5 km - Perfect shopping around the corner, a big Edeka market - Well connected to the public transport network, subway, suburban train, bus. Immediately around the corner is the bus stops. The bus lines 282 and X83, e.g. take you to the metro and city train station Rathaus Steglitz in about 7 minutes - from S-Bahn station Sudende, Potsdamer Platz is easily reachable within a few minutes
Important information about the expose: All information is based on the statements of the owner. A liability is not accepted. For the sake of good order, please note that this offer is subject to buyer commission. All information is intended solely for the recipient. Any unlawful transfer to third parties leads to the claim for damages against Rubina Real Estate GmbH.
* As a matter of form we would like to point out that this offer is subject to a commission for the buyer. Rubina Real Estate GmbH charges a commission after every real estate transaction. The commission amounts to 5.95% incl. VAT of 19%) of the purchase price. The buyer pays the commission to Rubina Real Estate GmbH. The commission is payable by the buyer after the notarisation of the purchase contract within two weeks after receiving the invoice.
- Tempelhof (INTERNATIONAL), 3.4 miles
- Tegel (INTERNATIONAL), 7.6 miles
- Schönefeld (INTERNATIONAL), 9.5 miles
- Leipzig-Halle (INTERNATIONAL), 86.3 miles
- Dresden (INTERNATIONAL), 92.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.