3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Canillas De Albaida, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 224 m² approx (constructed)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 + wc
- Roof terrace: 6.1m x 3.1m
- Pool: 5.5m x 2.7m
- Sold fully furnished including some antiques
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
- Ref: t1338
* Stunning village house which has been sympathetically renovated and retains many original Moorish features
* Independent, attractive studio apartment with rental potential
* Fully furnished and includes many of the objets d'art in the purchase price
* Swimming pool set in a walled garden area, surrounded by established Mediterranean plants with barbecue terrace
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The property is in an excellent location in the traditional white village of Canillas De Albaida, within walking distance of all the local amenities. There are 3 different entrances; via the main door, from an upper street leading to steps down to the swimming pool, and also via the utility/pool room from a lower street. Parking is close by and the house can be accessed for loading and unloading via the lower street.
The property has a number of wonderful outside spaces. The walled swimming pool terrace has plenty of space for sunbeds, table and chairs for outside dining and has a part open/part covered terrace (5.0m x 3.2m) with built in seating and a barbeque. There are flower beds (on an irrigation system) with mature plants and an impressive large pink bougainvillea. The pool (5.5m x 2.7m) has corner steps and is tiled with traditional blue pool tiles.
Poolside shade is provided by a new, retractable awning and there is also a wc with Andalucian floor tiles and feature bowl style wash basin.
A secondary entrance from the street provides independent access to the pool area and also to the studio apartment.
Additionally, there is a tranquil, private Moorish-style terrace (5.0m x 3.5m) accessed from the dining room. It is part shaded with fixed seating, a free-standing mosaic-tiled fountain and a small storeroom.
The generous roof terrace (6.1m x 3.1m) offers another outside area to relax and enjoy the beautiful Andalucian sun. From here there are breathtaking sea and countryside views.
The main entrance opens up into a reception hall (3.2m x 2.5m) which is where the ambience is set, and it becomes apparent that this is a very special and unique property. The terracotta floor tiles and rustic beam ceilings are echoed throughout the building, with characterful nooks and crannies perfectly showing off the many original artefacts.
From the reception area steps lead up to:
* Double bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.1m) with feature wardrobe area and
* En-suite bathroom (2.2m x 3.1m) with bath, distinctive vanity unit with inset basin and shelving
Also steps take you down to the dining room (3.5m x 3.2m) where a door leads out to a stepped access and the part open/part covered private Moorish-style terrace. A doorway off the dining room takes you through to the rustic style kitchen (3.5m x 2.2m) with white painted wooden doors and tiled worktops.
From the spacious reception hall an arch leads through to a second reception area (3.2m x 2.7m) with a lovely original fireplace. This in turn leads through to a cosy little bar (2.5m x 1.6m) which could easily be adapted into a small study area. An antique door leads to a few steps that take you into the remarkable lounge (5.6m x 4.9m) where again we find an original fireplace with a huge free standing wood burning stove and a beautiful beamed ceiling.
From the second reception area a hallway (2.5m x 1.6m) leads to the pool area and feature stairs up to the first floor where you find:
* A substantial and distinctive double bedroom 2 (5.7m x 3.2m) with sloped beamed ceiling, stepped access to the roof terrace and
* En-suite bathroom (2.5m x 2.4m) with shower, built in vanity unit with inset basin, very large built-in wardrobe and inset display shelves
From the pool terrace, steps lead down to the utility and pool room (5m x 3.0m) also housing a washing machine and tumble dryer. From here the lower street can be accessed for a gentle walk to the village centre.
A beautifully renovated separate studio apartment, with Andalucian floor tiles, beamed ceilings and a rustic kitchen to match the overall style of the property. The living space consists of:
* Studio apartment (5.3m x 3.5m) including kitchen area with fridge
* Bathroom (2.6m x 2.0m) with full-size bath, vanity unit with inset basin, sloped beamed ceiling and striking Andalucian floor tiles
From the studio there is easy access to the pool terrace garden, offering an ideal opportunity to rent the studio with use of the pool - a very attractive option for people looking for a holiday in a traditional, white mountain village, adjacent to the renowned National Park for walking etc.
This is a superb character property with desirable one-off features and should be viewed without delay.
Living room: 5.6m x 4.9m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.2m
Roof terrace: 6.1m x 3.1m
Pool: 5.5m x 2.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Additional info: Dining room - 3.5m x 3.2m
sold fully furnished including some antiques
Mortgagepossible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
* Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
* Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
* Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
* Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
* Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
* Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
* Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
* Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
* Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 30.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 89.9 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.