4 bedroom detached villa for sale
Spain - Benahavís, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 390711
- Luxury detached villas in a secluded Benahavis location
- Panoramic views of Marbella and the Sea
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Large terraces and private gardens
- Close to the famous golf valley
- 10 minutes to Marbella & Puerto Banus
- Just 13 villas, a boutique developments
- Private landscaped gardens with vegetable patch
- Infinity pools
- Private parking
This groundbreaking development is truly unique and has been designed to provide the perfect fusion between modernity and the utilisation of the finest raw materials. The concept is to create sustainable homes that are at one with nature... a return to the organic and ecological way of life, where residents can enjoy their own vegetable garden and grow natural produce, advised and guided by expert in house farmers.
These thirteen exceptional villas have been designed by the prestigious architectural firm González & Jacobson, who have made it their mission to ensure each individual villa is an authentic work of art. The stunning gardens also perfectly reflect the renowned landscape architect Laura Pou's passion for the pursuit of beauty, innovation and environmental responsibility.
The development has been designed for you to enjoy with all the senses; the incredible views, the unique architecture plus more than 5,000 m² of landscaped spaces with gardens, orchards, swimming pools and pergolas.
It's a true natural oasis surrounded by woodland, fruit trees and flowers, yet just a stone's throw from cosmopolitan towns of Marbella, San Pedro and Estepona. The idyllic location is also only a 5 minute drive to the some of the coast's best beaches and to the picturesque and much acclaimed pueblo of Benahavis. This small village set in the mountain foothills and alongside a river boasts over 30 high quality restaurants and is known as the gastronomic corner of the Costa del Sol.
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 30.7 miles
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 32.3 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 58.7 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 77.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.