2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 395498
- WALK TO BEACH & ALL AMENITIES. HIGH RENTAL POTENTIAL.
- NEW TO THE MARKET. ULTRA MODERN LOW RISE APARTMENTS.
- 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, FITTED WARDROBES. 2 BATHROOMS, 1 ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM.
- GROUND FLOOR GARDEN APARTMENTS. 1st FLOOR TERRACE APARTMENTS
- PENTHOUSES WITH SOLARIUM & MAGNIFICENT SEA VIEWS.
- LARGE SUN DRENCHED COMMUNAL POOL & GARDENS. PLAY AREA.
- SHORT WALK TO PRISTINE BEACHES. SURROUNDED SHOPS, RESTAURANTS & BARS.
- 10yr ARCHITECTS WARRANTY. 100% LEGAL TITLE.
- INFORMATIVE 3-4 DAY INSPECTION TRIPS EVERY WEEK FOR £99pp. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS.
- LOW COST MORTGAGES AVAILABLE (sts)....CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
These magnificent apartments are distributed with a bright living room, double glazed windows, 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with private garden or private sun-roof (depending on property phase).
The apartments on the ground floor have a front and rear garden,
Second floor has a large terrace.
Top floor have private solarium with wonderful panoramic sea views.
10yr ARCHITECTS WARRANTY. 100% LEGAL TITLE.
The residential has big common areas, swimming pool, play area for children and completely enclosed with perimeter walls. Surrounded by all the services, such as Pharmacies, Supermarkets, Bars, Restaurants, etc...
WALK TO BEACH & ALL AMENITIES. HIGH RENTAL POTENTIAL.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS FOR YOUR RELAXED LOCAL VIEWING.
WE OFFER, ONE TO ONE, INFORMATIVE 3-4 DAY INSPECTION TRIPS EVERY WEEK FOR £99p.p. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS.
PLEASE ASK FOR OUR FREE & INFORMATIVE "BROCHURE & BUYERS GUIDE" PACK
LOW COST MORTGAGES AVAILABLE (sts)....CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
PROPERTY REF: CBS1683PSN.
Showrooms on the Costa Blanca and in Marbella.
Successfully promoting property in Spain since 1985.
10,000 clients have safely purchased through the Euro-Prestige Properties group.
More information from this agent
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 7.1 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 29.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.