3 bedroom detached house for sale
Liopetri, Famagusta, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Fully Furnished
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Large Plot with Landscaped Garden
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
REDUCED was €199,950
This 3 bedroom villa is located on the edge of Liopetri towards the village of Frenaros, in a small development of similar villas.
The villa itself has been well looked after with established low maintenance gardens to all sides, with space to add a swimming area. It also benefits from a large pergola to the side of the villa for that all important shade.
Inside the villa it has the benefit of having a downstairs bedroom with a shoawer room, and a further shower room and large family bathroom upstairs. On the first floor you will find a large balcony and spiral steps leading to the roof garden with fantastic countryside views all around.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs
- Balcony accessed from the upstairs bedrooms giving easy access to the roof
- Family bathroom, 2 shower rooms and guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Fully furnished
- Hand made maple fitted kitchen with 50mm granite worktop
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fly screens on front windows, patio doors and all the bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating throughout the property - serviced 2016
- Villa was painted inside and outside in Sept - Oct 2016
- L shaped roof garden with lights
- Covered parking for two cars
- Large garden with patio areas and wooden pergola
- Wooden storage sheds in the garden
- Views from the property over the surrounding countryside
- Communal pool available for use when paying towards the communal fees
- Plot size - 300m²
- Covered area - 119m²
- Balcony - 18m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title Deeds with application
The village of Liopetri is just 3km away from the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean and also the fishing harbour of Potamos that has some great fish restaurants serving fresh fish dishes.The centre of the village has everything you would need, shops, cafes, tavernas, schools and banks.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Larnaka (INTERNATIONAL), 17.5 miles
- Ercan (LOCAL), 24.4 miles
- Pafos (INTERNATIONAL), 82.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.