3 bedroom gite for sale
France - Excideuil, Dordogne, Aquitaine
like this property?Call: 03339 395802
- Situated on a beautiful Estate
- Golf, tennis, swimming pool and Spa
- Beautifully restored
- Within an hour of 3 airports
- Exceptional Letting opportunities
- Close to popular Dordogne villages
- Situated in the district of Périgueux
- Excellent security
- Fully furnished
The gîte Brouillac is an original Périgord farmhouse built entirely of stone in 1829. This home is complete with stalls, a well and the foundation of the former bake house. Brouillac was restored by us in 2002 and again renovated in 2016.
It is a detached house with a large garden of about 1300 m². This provides enough space if you desire to build a private pool. On the foundations of the former bakery has been created a barbecue terrace.
The ground floor has a surface of about 79 m². Here you will find a L-shaped living room with an open kitchen and dining room. In the living area is a large original natural stone fireplace. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, 4 ceramic hobs, an oven, microwave and fridge, freezer. A corridor leads to the bedroom, a bathroom with sink and bath and a separate toilet.
On the first floor, which is also 79 m², there are two large bedrooms, a landing and a bathroom with sink, shower and toilet. The house is heated by electric heaters and hot water through an electric boiler.
The gîte Brouillac offers great privacy through the large garden. With the large fireplace, it is a wonderful place to stay, regardless of the season of the year.
There is 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on the ground floor. This bathroom has a bath with shower. There is also a separate toilet. The 2 bedrooms on the first floor are cosy, light and spacious. The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
The terrace has a large garden table with 8 comfortable chairs.
In addition to the use of the heated swimming pool, you can also make use of all other facilities that the Domain has to offer you.
In the heart of the Périgord Vert, the Domaine d'Essendiéras welcomes you within 360 hectares of beautiful French countryside.
An exceptional place, full of history, it was owned by famous people like André Maurois and the businessman Sylvain Floirat. Come and enjoy its two castles from the XVI and XIX century on one of the highest points of this region, you will discover breath-taking views and fascinating French history.
The Domaine d'Essendiéras offers various accommodation options throughout the year, a 9-hole golf course and many services available all year.
• A tennis court below the castles.
• A football field, beach volleyball and bocce near the ponds so that everyone, children and adults, can be entertained during the stay.
• An island games, along the ponds, fully fenced for the children.
• External swimming pools, SOME are private to the houses, and ponds with a beach and paddle boats.
• Walking and biking trails of different levels to enjoy the fresh air.
The Golf course
The 9-hole golf course offers many different challenges. There are lessons available, driving range, putting and chipping greens.
The Rental Options
Most current home-owners like to spend between 2 to 12 weeks per year in their home. They have decorated their homes to their taste and enjoy spending time on the Domain. The Estate takes care of the maintenance of the gîte, look after the garden and organise all the administrative tasks. They can offer two hassle free solutions to home-owners.
1. Provide a bank-guaranteed return on investment of 3% on the purchase price for a period of 9 years. During this time, The Estate rents out the home and takes care of all regular maintenance. Every year, 4 weeks are reserved for the home-owner (2 weeks mid-season, 2 weeks low-season).
2. The alternative and favourite solution offers you the possibility to make use of your home whenever you like. The Estate will rent out the remaining weeks and look after your property. In this way most of the costs of your second home will be covered and you, your family and friends can benefit from it.
Contact us now on 00 44 7990896642
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 37.2 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 43.3 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 92.1 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.