5 bedroom house for sale
Romania - Caras-Severin, Resita
like this property?Call: 03339 396404
For improved printing use the print button on the page
1. Why do we recommend using ACTIV IMOB?
- Because we want to give our clients a real estate consultancy on a different level
- Because we are serious, prompt and emphatic with our clients
- We have a very rich database with which we can give you a maximum response of 24H
- One what is rarely found today: We have a specialized team on real estate consulting, the team is constantly training and professional training to respond to the current demands of our clients.
- We present you free offers, clients will pay the commission only when signing the contract for sale sale.
2. What documents are needed to sell a building?
- Land Book Extract;
- Fiscal certificates and last invoice from ENEL with proof of payment
- Opinion of the association of tenants;
- Property acts (purchase contract, donation, inheritance, adjudication, etc.);
- Identity documents;
3. What documents are needed to rent a building?
- Property Act;
- Children according to the locator's and the lessee's report;
- Type rental contract from financial circle;
- Two tax stamps;
In the case when the person who rents is the legal person you will need:
- Copy according to the company's status;
- Copy of the registration certificate;
- Tax code;
- Acceptance of the association of tenants for the establishment in the building as a company headquarters or a working place .;
4. What do we need to know when buying a building?
- Approximate price in the area;
- Building structure;
- Year of construction;
- Location of commercial, social centers, means of transport according to the desired location;
- Surface of the building;
- The legal situation;
- Possible hidden vices; orientation to cardinal points, popular manifestations in the area
5. How does it work when you found a real estate on demand you want to buy it?
- A sales sale promise is signed in which the parties commit, one to sell, the other to buy. The base of this promise is an advance that you have to give, generally it is about 5-15% of the total value;
- At the moment when all the acts necessary for the sale are in order, go to the notary, where the act of selling the purchase in the authentic form is concluded;
6. What do you do after you buy a building? Answer: - After maximum 10 days from the signing of the sale contract you will return to the notary office in order to raise the registration of the property right - With a copy of the property act go to the financial section for registration of the fiscal role within 30 days of when signing the act
7. What do you do when you decide to sell a building?
- Our team will advise you to put all your documents in order, you do not have to worry about this because we do this
- Call 0732555333 and schedule the appointment with a sales consultant from the moment we took over your offer and listen to your advice we guarantee you selling it
- If after selling the property you want to buy another one, we are all busy. Benefit from the most modern and efficient consulting methods. In the shortest time you will move your home again. We do not provide taxi advice!
8. What commission do we practice?
- For sales the commission is 3% of the transaction value (both from the buyer and the owner); payable upon signing the contract of sale, thus guaranteeing our services until signing the documents.
- For rents the commission is 50% of the rental value per month (both from the tenant and the owner)
9. What do you need to know about real estate agencies? Answer: - A newspaper or online announcement can lead you to a real estate agency. Theoretically, in a real estate company you have to find qualified staff to ensure your safety and optimal conditions at the end of the transaction, and any deviation from a real estate agent leads to its exclusion from the guild. - ACTIV IMOB offers to clients the entire range of real estate services besides presenting some real estate, offers consultancy, market studies, evaluations and assistance at the conclusion of the transaction. So, when you pass the threshold to ACTIV IMOB, our consultants will show you a lot of offers (first pictures, sketches or video, then watching on the field), they will inform you about the evolution of the market (expensive, house prices are lower) and you will tells if the asking price is justified or not in comparison with the offer. That's why it's recommended to call ACTIV IMOB to get advice and help from professionals.
ACTIV IMOB offers consulting services depending on the type of client and the type of request.
Services for customers who want to sell a property:
· Establishing a meeting between our consultant and the owner in order to get to know each other, to establish a relationship based on trust, seriousness and observance of all the co-operating conditions established together
· Legal verification of property acts with the purpose of identifying possible errors in documents or, as the case may be, drawing up necessary documents.
· Consultancy and recommendation of our partners for the preparation of the documents for submission to the cadastre at the lowest price on the market
· Recommendation of our collaborators for the elaboration of the Energy Crate at the lowest price
· Promotional offer promotion, FREE
· Presenting the offer to all compatible clients in our own database, so we can start viewing as soon as the owner gives us the agreement.
· Organization of visionaries on the offer for sale, with potential buyers customers who meet the requirements of the owner.
· Consultancy in arranging negotiations so as to be a mutual benefit between the owner and the buyer customer
· Organization of antecontract signing to notary or agency (under private signature)
· Full consultancy and support to solve all problems that may arise between signing the pre-contract and signing the sale contract
· Achieving the goal by signing the sale contract
Services for customers who want to buy a property
· The ACTIV IMOB consultant will thoroughly identify the buyer's request and will try to establish a constructive collaboration relationship with him.
· Will provide customers with offers that are compatible with their requirements
· It will organize sightseeing of the offers selected by the buyer client, ALL OFFERS ARE KNOWN personally by the ACTIV IMOB consultant,
· At ACTIV IMOB you have only one consultant for the whole city of Bucharest, each of our consultants works in a team and that is why at NOI you will benefit from another approach.
· We present the buyer to ALL the offer information
· We support the buyer client with financing information (in the case of customers who buy through credit), we have a partnership with BCR and we will continue to have new partnerships with other banks.
· We are involved in the negotiation between the buyer and the proriet client so that both are satisfied with what they have achieved.
· We make sure all papers are ready for the sale process
· We accomplish our goal by signing the sale contract
· We inform clients about notary fees
Real estate developer services
· Studies of real estate projects, financing and marketing methods;
· New real estate promotion Free
· Participation in fairs
· Opening a sales office to the new building
· Organization of visionaries to the building
· Organization of signatures for contracts with notaries or private signatures (except for sale contracts that will be signed only by the notary)
· Real estate management
THE IMOB PRACTICAL COMMISSION IS 3% of the transaction value.
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Sc Activ Imob Advertising Srl , Bucuresti (reference 201144) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.
In order for us to help our agents maintain accurate and up-to-date information please inform the agent if you have noticed an error with this property. If you are the vendor, please contact your agent directly.