4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 120 Templeville Road, Templeogue, Dublin 6W
like this property?Call: 03339 390826
- Impressive Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Property with garage
- Large private South Facing rear garden (c. 50 feet) set in lawn with mature schrubs and a garden path and patio area
- Friendly highly sought after location
- Within walking distance of some of South Dublin's finest junior and senior schools
- Great development potential (sub to relevant planning permission)
- Double glazed windows
DNG are delighted to present to the market 120 Templeville Road, Templeogue, Dublin 6W.
Ideally located in this mature, well-established, highly sought after area of Templeogue, this four bedroom semi-detached property boasts a large south facing rear garden. Maintained & upgraded to a high standard over the years, the property offers great potential to develop further (subject to the relevant planning permission) and this, combined with the fact that some of the city's most prestigious educational institutions are within walking distance makes No.120 the ideal home for any couple looking to raise a family in a friendly residential location, close to all amenities.
The bright and airy accommodation comprises a porch, a very welcoming entrance hall with understairs storage and a spacious sitting-room overlooking the front garden. To the rear a fully fitted kitchen overlooks the south facing garden and an extended living room benefits from direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs are four fine sized bedrooms, an ensuite and a family bathroom.
To the side of the property is a large garage ideal for conversion to home office, study, playroom or downstairs bedroom.
To the front is a large garden with a paved driveway providing off street parking and set in lawn, bordered by an array of mature plants and shrubbery.
To the rear of the house is a large "coveted" South facing lawned garden and patio area which is also surrounded with beautifully refined shrubbery - a veritable suntrap ideal for sitting out and taking in the sun at any time of the day!
The location really cannot be overstated. There is a selection of South Dublin's finest junior and senior schools such as Our Lady's School, Terenure College and St Pius X junior schools within walking distance. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with Bushy Park, St. Marys, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and all the amenities of Terenure and Templeogue villages also just a short stroll away. A selection of bus services provides easy access to the city centre and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.
Impressive Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Property with garage
Large private South Facing rear garden (c. 50 feet) set in lawn with mature schrubs and a garden path and patio area
Friendly highly sought after location
Within walking distance of some of South Dublin's finest junior and senior schools
Great development potential (sub to relevant planning permission)
Double glazed windows
BER: D1 BER No.110940277 Energy Performance Indicator:253.38 kWh/mē/yr
- Welcoming space
- Inviting reception area with understairs storage
Sitting Room 6.2m x 3.7m
- large very bright room - dual aspest; with feature mantle and open fire
Kitchen 5.5m x 2.9m
- fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and splash back surround
Living Room 6.7m x 3.1m
- extended family room with direct access to rear garden
Bedroom 1 3.7m x 3.6m
- large double bedrrom with built- wardrobes
Bedroom 2 3.7m x 2.5m
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 3.4m x 2.6m
- Double bedroom with ensuite
Bedroom 4 3.5 x 2.6m
- Double bedroom overlooking rear garden
- Fully tiled with with wc, whb and bath
Garage 6.8m x 2.5m
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 9.5 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 83.7 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 94.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.